Thread: Extracting The Sound Files In Sperate Folders?

Default Extracting The Sound Files In Sperate Folders?

Hi,

I'm trying to extract the audio files from the wwise folder with Pack File Manager and using Ww2Ogg to convert the wem files to ogg. The problem is that all the files are a bunch of random numbers (and with files I'm talking thousands) and I'm trying to figure out how to label them accordingly. I couldn't really find any tutorials about this so I used one from another game (https://www.reddit.com/r/Firewatch/c...om_game_files/). Which seems to work but, again, it doesn't actually put the .ogg files in separate folders for each bnk file. It puts it all in a single file called "bus_something" which I unfortunately forgot the name of. Is there any way to extract all the audio files from Warhammer and put them in each .bnk folder after extract? Going through thousands of audio files will take forever. Help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Default Re: Extracting The Sound Files In Sperate Folders?

I'm trying to edit the thread to fix the typo but can't see the option anywhere.

I guess no one gives a about the sound files....

From my extensive audio modding experience for Rome 2, i can tell you that i never found a way to extract the .Wems. Which was one way i could always be assured nobody could edit my mods.

.WEM is simply an encoded WAV file. All music/audio tracks are first high quality wavs before being magically transformed into much smaller .Wems yet retaining the same quality (even boosting it in some cases).

Audio modding however is not supported for Attila or Warhammer.

Has there been any advancements yet in extracting the sound files for Warhammer? Still looking for possible solutions!

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Nobody has been able to edit music files since Rome 2. If you could come up with a way, I'm sure a lot of big overhauls would love you long time though.
    Also, you can edit your posts once you reach 25 posts.