Thread: Anyone have older versions of GEMFX they could upload here? (Pre 1.0.9.0)

Default Anyone have older versions of GEMFX they could upload here? (Pre 1.0.9.0)

Hey everyone.

I'm trying to get gemfx working on shogun 2 again at the moment. I had it working before around versions 1.0 to 1.0.8.0, before attilas release i think that was. Would be great if someone who still has the old gem files could upload them here to see if that's the cause.

Thanks

Default Re: Anyone have older versions of GEMFX they could upload here? (Pre 1.0.9.0)

I think it might be better to wait for the new version coming, since it looks likely that it will provide support for a lot more games, hopefully including Shogun 2, I'm optimistic

From the development thread: "NEW injection alternative that allows to apply GEMFX to almost any windows application, incl. DirectX 7-12 and OpenGL. One main goal of this update is to support applications that have so far not been (well) supported by GEMFX or any other effect injector."
    Last edited by Warlord888; December 06, 2016 at 04:56 PM.