Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] A Dream of Spring II (Ended)

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [HS] A Dream of Spring II

The same threats have been made to him in ADOS I aswell.

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Hmm, how does destroying practice ranges, stables, blacksmiths, garrison quarters and churches change your income? That's something new to me and to the game as well, as your income never changes when you destroy these buildings in castles.
    This makes me assume Parafix destroyed churches, town halls and markets in his 1 town and 1 city. Good to know he is not going to pull another 30k gold out of nowhere in this hotseat, put aside any amount bigger than 5k gold
    Last edited by Ramble12; January 31, 2017 at 03:55 PM.

I'd say instead of banning building destruction just remove all of the ranges and stables which will be destroyed anyway.

oh damn I hadnt posted this? Ill post it within an hour or so.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...WRFdzlpRHlsdzA - GJ
    Last edited by saleska2; February 01, 2017 at 12:28 PM.

Blackfyre
    https://we.tl/sAYoX2sgFz

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I'll be doing a small yet potentially interesting event this turn, so Rambles off the hook turn-time wise until then. I'll have it done tomorrow at the latest.

The sound of thunder striking the air broke Aegon from his thought. "No." He said to the darkness. "Impossible..."

*Crash*

The ground shook, followed by the clattering of a few objects that it seemed had fallen over. Aegon span around at the sound and stood in awe, where a large winged silhouette now stood, two molten red eyes staring directly at him. "Wake. Up." Aegon thought, remaining perfectly still. "Wake. Up!". To his terror it wasn't a dream, and the monster had proceed to slowly move forward, using it's wings to crawl towards it's prey.

"Nice dragon?" He spoke aloud, having no idea what else to say short of screaming like a little girl. And that would be no way for a king to die.
    It wasn't nice, as the beast reared it's great head and a light emerged from it's throat, illuminating the world enough for him to get a fairly good view of the place that would become his tomb. "It's going to eat you," The voice in his head taunted as time seemed to slow down. "idiot. Your tomb will be it's stomach!" Aegon's instincts told him to raise his shield, not that he expected it would help much.

"ARRHHHH!" He screamed, the dragons flame engulfing the world around him. The shield held, much to his disbelief, having expected it to melt and for him to be dead by now. He cursed aloud, the shield had become hot as all seven hells as he tossed it at the dragon's head much to the beasts annoyance. The flesh of Aegon's shield arm was cooked nicely, the layer of skin blistering off when he moved to grab the arm in pain. He stumbled backwards in agony. He held his sword hand up to protect his face, closed his eyes, and waited for death to claim him. He felt the dragon close enough to be sniffing the bloody hand that was raised up in some foolish notion of protection...
    The death blow never came. Aegon remained silent, waiting, his eyes closed to the world as he prayed. "Is it toying with me?" He thought. "Is the bastard playing with it's food?!"

The thought gave him a strange kind of courage, one born of a desire to tell the dragon to go to the seven hells. He opened his eyes slowly, intent on telling the beast a few choice words and to get it over with already, only to find the dragon watching him. "I've got nothing." Aegon's brain told him with a mental shrug, there were no witty words or insightful thoughts for this situation. The dragon had... spared him? It just sat there, watching.

It shifted from it's position after a moment, moving onto it's hind legs and pushing away from the earth. It flew away into the sky, leaving King Aegon speechless.

With a 60/40 chance in favor of taming the dragon, Aegon failed. He then had a 50/50 chance of surviving the encounter unharmed, and he survived. Aegon may attempt again in the distant future.

Save sent to admin to restore buildings Tyrell destroyed against the rules.
    3 settlements taken from Tyrell with overwhelming odds.

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

The earliest I will be able to do this turn is Sunday afternoon. If that's a problem the admin can sub me.

That's a tad too long for an extension mate. I'd suggest assigning an ally to sub, otherwise yeah I will have to.

Well I'm afraid it applies for all my hotseats. I simply have no time to play this week.
    Last edited by Belthasar Bolton; February 09, 2017 at 05:08 AM.

No worries but waiting till Sunday would be unfair on the others. I don't tend to allow more than 24 hours of extension, ideally. I'll sub later today.

I understand. I figured subs would have to be done but I was hoping to avoid it

I can sub withing 2.5 hours if needed

If Bolton confirms saying he wants you to, sure, otherwise I'll do it before I call it a night.

I'll send Ramble the pass.