Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] A Dream of Spring (ENDED)

Default Re: [HS] A Dream of Spring

Well I guess I will take whatever faction is left since Soul claimed Arryn for himself.

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

He gets a priority, poor man should be resting in bed. But i forced him out of the sick bed to spend like 6 hours modding today

It is only right that he gets first choice.

Whatever you do don't piss off the admin in this hotseat. He has more stacks than half of the factions combined!
    Last edited by Belthasar Bolton; December 05, 2016 at 08:49 PM.

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

Martell would be my first choice to play here if I'm not too late. Otherwise Greyjoy would do good as well.
    TATW HS Community Award

Currently more people have been signing up than there are spots, I think it might be a good call to close signups
    Last edited by saleska2; December 06, 2016 at 04:56 AM.

Blog Entries

Just sorted out the HS creation, going through the faction list now. I have left it open for a reason.

Blog Entries

Positions now closed, apologies for anyone who wanted in and didn't get placed. However Soul will most likely be running a second version of this mod.

Blog Entries

Lannister up - https://www.mediafire.com/?jh8nidafquw3udd

Some factions have been granted some financial assistance for the first 5 turns. Once that is over, you're by yourself. (This is not an Iron Bank loan)

There seem to be some settlements like Harrenhall that have damaged buildings, is this intended?

Blog Entries

yup, likewise with the goldmines being removed from CR / Golden tooth.

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

The Prince Returns

I have returned to Westeros to take what is rightfully mine, I am Aegon Targaryen, son of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen and last surviving male heir of King Aerys II Targaryen, despite the false claims of those who oppose my family I am the son of Rhaegar and the last surviving male member of House Targaryen. Seventeen years ago I was secretly taken to safety by friends of the Targaryen family, these friends have helped keep me safe until the time was right for my return. For seventeen years I have been shaped for rule, trained in arms, taught several tongues, instructed in history, law and given proper instruction on the faith of the seven. I have come to Westeros with loyal supporters and Targaryen sympathisers along with significant forces allowing me to return home.

I have successfully taken the Stormlands and will now begin the next stage of my plan, I am the rightful heir to King Aerys II Targaryen and therefore I am the rightful King of Westeros. I have sent ravens to all the noble Houses of Westeros stating my plans and my presence in Westeros. With all the injustice and suffering that the realm has suffered at the hands of Lannister/Baratheon rule it is clear that Westeros is in need of great change, I mean to be that great change. I will bring with me a new rule and a new government, my seventeen years of education have taught me how to properly lead men and inspire loyalty, judge justly and reward kindly. Important to my education has been my teachings in the faith of the seven, it is clear that the Lannisters are not believers of the faith, these false rulers are not the monarchs anointed by our gods but rather greedy and power hungry monsters who only pursue their own greatness.

This is the formal announcement of my claim to the Iron Throne of Westeros as the son of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen and the last living male heir of the Targaryen Dynasty.

Signed, Aegon of House Targaryen, Sixth of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, Heir to the Targaryen Dynasty.

They avoided me on purpose,i know.
    I might have boiled their little egos enough.Good luck Belthasar .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Jester View Post
    Eh? Iv'e never seen / heard of you before?

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Parafix View Post
    Eh? Iv'e never seen / heard of you before?
    He was kicked from a main section hotseat for non-tolerated behaviour, I think that's what he's referring to.

I didn't get a position either, and I've never had any such incidents. It's probably just a mixture of giving the spots to the first players to respond and to the most veteran players. Whatever the case, as previously stated, Soul will likely be running another hotseat of this, so all is fine.

Thanks! I have potential enemies at all sides so hopefully I do well.

High as Honor and Higher Still
    The High Hall was a long and austere hall, with walls made of blue-veined white marble. At the end of it sat the throne of the Arryns, a seat carved of weirwood, a seat of kings. The hall boasts narrow, arched windows, between which are torches mounted on high iron or silver sconces; lighting the room and the light blue-and-white banners that gentle fluttered in the breeze upon the walls. It was atop the weirwood throne that young Robert Arryn sat impatiently.

Lord Robert Arryn. Six years old, sickly, and prone to weep if you took his dolls away. Jon Arryn's trueborn heir, by all the gods, yet there are some who whispered he is too weak to sit his father's seat. It was not the boys fault, in truth, for he was stricken by the shaking sickness; a disease that causes seizures. The boys condition was born largely of his mothers coddling. He would, assuming he lived, be far better off without her around. Or if the boy died as Baelish suspected he would the Arryn name would then pass to Ser Harrold Hardyng, a handsome lad with sandy hair and deep blue eyes. Harrold was a great-nephew to Lord Jon Arryn.

"They killed father." Robert spat aloud, earning looks of concern from Baelish. Thankfully, the hall was empty.

"Those are rumors, my lord." Baelish explained.

"Mother believed them." Robert argued with a snarl. "She said they wanted me dead."

"There are those who-"

"Hardyng too," Robert continued ranting. "waiting for me to die!"

The boy had grown more bold since his mothers... unfortunate demise. It was Alayne that calmed the boy.

"My falcon," She smiled sweetly. "I know you're not scared."

"I'm not?" Robert blurted out, wide-eyed as he moved to correct himself. "No! I'm not!"

Alayne kept her smile. "Not you, of course not. You're my winged knight."

Robert smiled, seemingly forgetting his past words. "The Winged Knight could fly."

Alayne's smiled turn more genuine. "As High as Honor, my Lord. And higher still."

Lord Baelish watched the show with a smirk, Sansa had come far, although she still had much to learn. Robert would always calm down for her... and Baelish wondered if it would be better to see the young falcon live. He would be easier to control, no? Harry the Heir would not be, regardless of his 'daughters' charms. It was in that moment that Baelish doubted his original plans. Just for a moment. That moment was enough. Baelish left Sansa and Robert to themselves, off to answer some of the many ravens that had arrived. Lions, Dragons, Wolves, Fish. It seemed that every animal in the kingdoms were eager to hear from little old him.

Lets get this party started! Tully Up! https://www.mediafire.com/?v99gzzji05743jj

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

No RP right now, perhaps for turn two
    Baratheon is up - http://www.mediafire.com/file/9mpk6c...aratheon_1.sav