Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RTR8 Beta v3.0 Bug Report Thread

Default Re: RTR8 Beta v3.0 Bug Report Thread

Quote Originally Posted by aryman View Post
    Bridge crash confirmed Still no fix?
    Hi aryman! As of now, no concrete fix has been found. We will be releasing v4.0 in the following months hopefully, and we hope that'll bring about the fix for the bridge crashes.
    Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and Head of Public Relations
    RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
    "Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
    Proud patron of Aule_the_creator

Ok, thanks for answer and great mod

Quote Originally Posted by aryman View Post
    Ok, thanks for answer and great mod
    Thank you for the kind words! Check back from time to time, the new version is in the works
    "Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.

Hello! I have exactly the same problem. Whenever I destroy Ptolemaic Kingdom (playing as Seleucids), game stops working. I tried to leave different cities as their last stronghold but didn't work. It just stops working instead of bringing that "faction destroyed" page.

Had a CTD after trying to destroy the Gauls last province. Using 3.1, Windows 10, Steam owned version but launching through the BAT. Playing as rome (naturally) Not sure where to find the error log file but I can see that logging is enabled in the BAT

Hmm very strange we will try to look into it and solve it before we release 4.0

GaivsSejanvs's Avatar Civis

Hello everyone, I have tested the game and I noticed first that the menu is not displayed correctly.
    Or is it normal for the beta?

Here are my screenshots:

What is it?

Best regards, Sejanvs

EDIT 1: and yes, I downloaded the latest Version (v3.0 incl. v3.1 patch).

EDIT 2: I really Need to know, how to use slack... I can't post anything. Don't find the Messages...
    Last edited by GaivsSejanvs; June 06, 2017 at 12:55 PM.

When I exit a campaign and start a new one the script will start on turn 1541, 14 BC. If I exit that campaign and start a new one the script will never start at all. I have to restart the game - to make the script work again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lealo View Post
    When I exit a campaign and start a new one the script will start on turn 1541, 14 BC. If I exit that campaign and start a new one the script will never start at all. I have to restart the game - to make the script work again.
    This is in 5.1 hotfix.

Hi Lealo!
    It is best advised to restart the game whenever you start/load a campaign, this way you completely eliminate the script working badly.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

You have to exit to desktop then re-enter the game, start script as normal and play, you have to do this each time you change campaigns or for whatever reason you exit the campaign you are playing.
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; June 19, 2017 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Typo
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Hello,
    Does anyone have the link to the gaul texture hotfix, I can't work out where to download it from!
    Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by emperor_tulum View Post
    Hello,
    Does anyone have the link to the gaul texture hotfix, I can't work out where to download it from!
    Thanks,
    Greetings!
    Turn back to page 1 of this thread and check ahowl11's post, you'll see the file attached there

Many thanks for replying so quickly, looks like I needed to be using Edge for the link to show up!

Quote Originally Posted by emperor_tulum View Post
    Many thanks for replying so quickly, looks like I needed to be using Edge for the link to show up!
    I'm glad you solved the issue, have fun!

Rtr 3.1 version playing as Saka besieging units assigned to siege weapons can't pick them up again once they dropped it. Please fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Uesugi1971 View Post
    Rtr 3.1 version playing as Saka besieging units assigned to siege weapons can't pick them up again once they dropped it. Please fix.
    I doubt very much this will happen as ahowl11 and our group are working on the hopefully soon to be released RTR 8 v4.0 beta, which will have most bugs fixed and many changes for the better(in our opinion)
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; November 23, 2017 at 05:01 AM. Reason: typo

Jusy be sure to fix it. :-) Siege bugs and ambush CTD pisses me off a lot. :-)

Many issues like this can often be attributed to the base game itself not the mod, it's an old game and can be quite unstable, alternatively if it really pisses you off that much just don't play it.
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; November 23, 2017 at 11:53 AM.

Thank you for your post, Uesugi1971! We'll try our best to fix all the bugs we and you, the community, come across!

Hi, I've been enjoying RTR 3.1 so far but I ran into the bridge battle CTD. Has there been any updates on fixing this bug??

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast