Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rome Total Realism 8 Beta v3.0 Release Announcement + Download Links!

Default Re: Rome Total Realism 8 Beta v3.0 Release Announcement + Download Links!

maybe re-install the mod? the whole game? or download it again? its weird :s

Default Re: Rome Total Realism 8 Beta v3.0 Release Announcement + Download Links!

Quote Originally Posted by Axel_R View Post
    strange, the lithobolos.CAS file are there. all the files are there. :/

idk why its show that is not there...
    Alright, that's a bit strange. Sorry, but can you please try reinstalling everything again? Let us know if that worked.
    Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and Head of Public Relations
    RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
    "Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
    Proud patron of Aule_the_creator

i'll try to extract the game again to see if that fix it

i'll try to extract the game again to see if that fix it
    Hopefully reinstalling the game and the mod fixes it
    "Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs View Post
    Hopefully reinstalling the game and the mod fixes it
    This may take a while. i'll let you know if it worked

Thanks for everything

This may take a while. i'll let you know if it worked

Thanks for everything
    No need to rush mate, let us know if you managed to make it work

and the game works just fine! Thank you for your help! and patience! haha.

Keep it up!

and the game works just fine! Thank you for your help! and patience! haha.

Keep it up!
    Awesome! Don't mention it, glad it worked! Have fun

Awesome! Don't mention it, glad it worked! Have fun
    I am getting same error.I am try to delete mod and game and re-install it but still same error.

Quote Originally Posted by karasis View Post
    I am getting same error.I am try to delete mod and game and re-install it but still same error.
    can you please paste you mod shortcut target path here?

can you please paste you mod shortcut target path here?
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-ALX.exe" -show_err -mod:RTR

Edit : I check my files and saw the problem.I install the game wrong direction sorry.Game works now.But there is one more problem there.There is huge lag in campaing map for me.
    Last edited by karasis; December 05, 2016 at 10:53 AM.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-ALX.exe" -show_err -mod:RTR

Edit : I check my files and saw the problem.I install the game wrong direction sorry.Game works now.But there is one more problem there.There is huge lag in campaing map for me.
    Glad to hear it worked. If the campaign map lags try lowering the graphical settings

Glad to hear it worked. If the campaign map lags try lowering the graphical settings
    Yeah I try that but it isnt really help.The lag make te game run with 5 fps or less.low settings make something like 10 but still barely playable.

Yeah I try that but it isnt really help.The lag make te game run with 5 fps or less.low settings make something like 10 but still barely playable.
    Do you have the same issues when running the vanilla? What are your pc specs?

Do you have the same issues when running the vanilla? What are your pc specs?
    Vanilla is bit better.About 20-25 fps.
    Code:
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4510U CPU @ 2.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 840M
    Operating System: Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by ahowl11 View Post
    I cant believe it.İt worked.Last time I play this smooth in 2006.Thank you so much.For this mod and for solution

I'm having problems with lithobolos.cas at tortrams, I've reinstalled the mod and game like, 4 times. Help!

I'm having trouble extracting the folder. It literally doesn't let me. If it does get going, it fails at %14

BaconPancakes, can you expand on your issue? What's going on?
    Dogged, well it's not our folder because hundreds of others have extracted just fine. What are you using to extract?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast