Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 732474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1456

Thread: [Stainless Steel 6.4] SS All Factions

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [HS] SS All Factions [Invited players only] [FULL]

will need more time...

kolu2210's Avatar Campidoctor

Saleska has been away for some time. Send me a CS and I will sub him.

If Saleska is gone thats sad but I already see that playing 4 factions isn't a good idea.

Yeah, if Sal is gone then admin should post for a replacement immediately however I see nothink bad to Kolu subbing him untill new player will be found sinnce they are allyed.

I will only sub this one turn

We are in a somewhat hostile situation rn, I wouldn't want you to sub him. Only if the admin can't

Then Egypt should sub him. At least for first sub, admin sub could upset the balance of the game

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

I am kinda busy in these days and had to ask for extensions, so I would like if someone else can sub and not me.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Quote Originally Posted by kolu2210 View Post
    Then Egypt should sub him. At least for first sub, admin sub could upset the balance of the game
    Yeah, that last turn sub of England by the admin wasn't good and another one could be too much. Kolu is right that admin sub of another English turn could change situation on the map to HRE's favor decidedly.

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Potatoto View Post
    Yeah, that last turn sub of England by the admin wasn't good and another one could be too much. Kolu is right that admin sub of another English turn could change situation on the map to HRE's favor decidedly.
    If you don't mind I would like to defend myself for that, as the reason HRE could take Bruges wasn't because I did a bad sub and didn't care about balance. The simple reason was that I withdraw from a settlement that couldn't be defended.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Quote Originally Posted by Potatoto View Post
    Generally speaking I am against the idea of having a subber inside the game unless it was requested by a player who is currently not able to play. What I can say with certainty is that whenever you see a player wanting to sub an absentee that means he is more concerned about his own position than the faction he wants to sub. We've already seen that in this HS and also I've seen it in others. Also, the Moors are currently destroying Sicily and no one is asking to sub Sicily so if the HRE is going to do the same with England for me it is just perfectly balanced

if you dont wanna sub England thats fine. I will try to get to it in the next few days. i didnt know Saleska had stopped HSing. Sicily had been pretty well inactive for the last 6 turns

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I have no problem with dragon's continued subbing of england. For the sake of time and this hotseat progressing i think we should just stay steady on this course.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Gaming Emeritus

REDBOOSTY offered to take over England, so I gave him a good clear save. He told me the save should be finished today at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by ★RedStar★ View Post
    Also, the Moors are currently destroying Sicily and no one is asking to sub Sicily so if the HRE is going to do the same with England for me it is just perfectly balanced

Maybe from Egypt's point of view, but surely not from Aragon's ;D

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Russia up: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hgw5k0a7pk9mt4o/SSAF_Russia_29%2C.sav/file
    Took a Bruges with a catapult: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/xby6z34b6bf28/SSAF1_EnglandCuman_t29%2C
    And i took Ryazan from russia with OO, i had a catapult. Can provide a pic if needed
    Last edited by REDBOOSTY; August 21, 2018 at 01:34 PM. Reason: New save and pics
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

I think you made a rule break. It says you need 2 spies to infiltrate with 60% chance, not having 60% chance on opening gates

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Ramble12 View Post
    I think you made a rule break. It says you need 2 spies to infiltrate with 60% chance, not having 60% chance on opening gates
    My bad i miss read the rules, though you needed 60% to open the gates...
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon