Thread: I cannot revert back to fullscreen

Socrates1984's Avatar Decanus
    Citizen

Default I cannot revert back to fullscreen

Hello everyone!

A few days ago I wanted to try the windowed - borderless - fullscreen mode of playing (and no auto-saving, but that's irrelevant), just to check if the game's stability and speed is indeed augmented, as promised. So I checked here, here, here, here, here and most importantly here, having got the idea from the EBII mod (instructions no. 10 and 11). Everything worked perfect except for the fullscreen part.

The problem is I don't like it, mainly because I play on Ubuntu and there is this hardcoded shortcut, Alt+RClick, which opens a menu for moving the window, instead of allowing my HA and archers to engage in melee. Naturally I disliked that and so I fully reverted the changes I had previously made. Not manually that is, I copied back my backup files, that I had made before even starting to edit the cfg files (I always keep untouched backups in a separate folder before messing with any file).

Now the problem is the changes don't apply. Every change I make is there in the files but don't show up when I start the game. I even made changes to medieval2.preferences.cfg just to be sure, but after restarting the game the text is the default one (my edit isn't there).

I DuckDuckGoed around (Google is the devil) and couldn't find a solution. Possible explanations for the changes to not apply I have none.

Could anyone please provide my with any insights? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

In case it matters:
    Ubuntu 16.04
    Steam version
    Geany text editor (no problem there, all other changes apply normally)
    DaC and Thera mods (even the base game starts in windowed mode)

P.S.: Don't be fooled by my calm language. I am disappointed, frustrated and angry with this development.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: I cannot revert back to fullscreen

No idea about any particular stuff regarding Ubuntu (other then the small caps issue), the stuff underneath is based on experience with a windows system.

The CFG file in the root directory (medieval2.preference.cfg) gets generated new every time you start the game - deleting it will generate a new one with default settings (which will disable windowed mode). You will need to redo your custom settings via the option screens.

CFG files in mods (eg ...\mods\thera\[file name].cfg) need to be edited manually (open with a simple word editor that does not generate hidden formatting, eg Notepad): you are looking for this entry combo in the [video] section:
    Code:
    [video]
    windowed = 1
    borderless_window = 1
    Make sure both entries (minimum the first one) are set to zero, save the CFG file. Ignore if the settings are not present.

Edit: does Ubuntu have a virtual store system like windows? The back up files in there prevent changes in the original files to be read - in fact the back up gets read, not the original. A tutorial explaining\solving this issue can be found here, just in case.
    Last edited by Gigantus; November 30, 2016 at 09:28 AM.

Citizen

Thanks for the quick reply! I mean, I looked behind me to make sure you weren't there...

The small caps issue is a prerequisite for this discussion, meaning that if it isn't solved one cannot talk about preferences, since the game won't even launch.

Now, I didn't know about the regeneration of the medieval2.preferences file. I will completely delete it to see what happens.

The text editor seems to work fine. I edited lots of variables, mainly in the EDU and all went well. To be sure though, how can I check if Geany indeed generates hidden formatting? I guess I can re-read all the program's instructions and "about" again, but is there a fool-proof way to check it? In any case, the Notepad++ for Ubuntu isn't that good, that's why I tried Geany.
    Now, if I want to change something in the medieval2.preferences .cfg file, I simply can't? That's what I get from your answer, although I might miss something.

On the Virtual Store issue, this atrocity doesn't exist in Ubuntu AFAIK. There is no reason to be there, because of the Ubuntu architecture, and a simple search didn't deliver anything.

After following your instructions, the problem persists. To be sure I did everything as instructed see below:

My Thera cfg file:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TheraCfg.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	255.2 KB 
ID:	342003
    My TATW (DaC) cfg file:

Name:	tatwCfg.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	257.3 KB 
ID:	342004
    My Med2TW cfg file:

Name:	MedievalCfg.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	275.1 KB 
ID:	342005
    What actually happens after launching the game:

Name:	Result.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	481.2 KB 
ID:	342006

I am unfortunately running out of ideas and I hope this is not the case with you too.

EDIT: Is there any chance that my screen's resolution, somehow hypothetically changed, is to blame?
    Last edited by Socrates1984; November 30, 2016 at 10:18 AM. Reason: New idea

Blog Entries

Neither of the 3 CFG files has a setting that would trigger a windowed display.
    To be honest, I have never heard of a resolution like you are running so I am tending to think that the game simply can't handle it (eg it simply doesn't stretch that far), considering that the game's default size is 1024*736.

Please try and set the game resolution (via the game's video option) for battle and campaign to 1920*1080 (my resolution - your present setting is 1280*1024 which may be too small to expand to your desktop resolution) and see what happens. I would suggest to use Thera to test as it actually has a configuration that actively disables windowed mode.

Regarding editor - if you haven't had anything weird happening when editing files like the EDU then your editor should be fine.

Note: I am fishing in the dark as I have not come across a resolution like yours.

Citizen

Well, I found a semi-solution to the problem. Not the problem with the windowed screen, but the one with the Alt+RClick key binding. I found it here, if anyone is interested. It entails downloading a dangerous program (CCSM), which can literally force you to reinstall Ubuntu if you are careless, and changing this particular key binding to something different. This way I can order my archers to engage in melee.

The above solution is of course not complete, as the windowed mode bothers me still. On the resolution issue, I have only the options shown below:

Ingame resolution options

Name:	IngameResolution.png 
Size:	470.3 KB 
ID:	342007

System resolution

Name:	SystemResolution.png 
Size:	360.6 KB 
ID:	342008

Yes, I have that old a screen... Other options are: 1280*960, 1152*864, 1024*768, 832*624, 800*600.

I don't want to be anymore tiresome, so I will play the game as it is for now, until a better solution or idea comes to mind.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Socrates1984; November 30, 2016 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Added link

Blog Entries

There should be way more resolution options....

You could try to force your resolution. Add these two lines to the [video] section of the Thera cfg file:

battle_resolution = 1920 1080
    campaign_resolution = 1920 1080

If that works try changing those numbers to your desktop resolution. Changing these values in the main game's cfg file will only work if you make the file read only. Because of the perpetual generating of the file manual changes get replaced with default values.

Edit: the descr_auto_optimise_options.txt file of the original (windows) version makes provision for resolutions up to 2048*1536, maybe that's as high as you should go, I am also thinking that this file has been changed for the Ubuntu release.
    You could find out by unpacking the file, see here for the procedure to unpack individual files.
    Last edited by Gigantus; November 30, 2016 at 08:13 PM.

Citizen

Hello again!

I come back with an update. I contacted Feral Interactive, the company that made Med2TW on Linux and Mac possible, to ask them about the missing unpacker.exe files. Their official response is indeed that they don't include the unpacker.exe in their release and that they are sorry for this. The reason for this inconvenience is twofold: First, they don't support mods and unpacking the game is only for this purpose. Second, the unpacker is a Windows only feature.

My response was that I am kind of sad for this lack of official solution to the problem and that the whole game was a Windows only feature. Moreover I asked them if it is (officially) okay to ask here in the TWC fora for the files themselves and explained the situation, i.e. uploading official unmodded files is considered against the rules.

I am waiting for their response. If all else fails, I will have to make do with this screen.

I cannot thank you enough though for all the trouble you got into to help me.

EDIT: This update was originally to be posted in the thread about unpacking the game. Sorry for my mistake.
    Last edited by Socrates1984; December 19, 2016 at 08:58 AM. Reason: I have to be more careful...

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

I had the same problem, no return to full screen mode possible after having switched to borderless window mode once. At first I didn't even notice it, but for me, unlike most for most people it seems, turn times increased quite dramatically in windowed mode, compared to full screen mode. I would like to test this a bit more, but I am afraid that I will get stuck with borderless window mode again.

The reason why I don't want to risk "fooling around" with the settings is the way I finally managed to return to full screen mode. This was done by uninstalling everything, TATW+submods, Kingdoms, MTW2, restarting the computer (not sure if that is necessary, but a small step tot take) and reinstalling the whole lot.

I guess there should be a simpler method, perhaps some register setting that needs to be changed, but I have not discovered it yet. Nor am I inclined to "risk" my current setup while investigating, as I said before.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Citizen

Hi again!

After successfully unpacking the game, I can now come back to this thread to continue the research on how to go back to fullscreen.

First note
    So, I learned somewhere that the Steam version of the game listens to medieval2.preferences.cfg instead of the mod's .cfg file. Gonna try that.
    EDIT 2: I almost solved the problem. I consider this a working solution for now (but see second note below).
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Also, in Steam community I found out that Feral Interactive themselves have the game start not in the native resolution, as this supposedly causes some problems. Which leads us to the...

...Second note
    If I was to use this descr_auto_optimize_options.txt Gigantus mentioned, how would I do it?

On a different note, when I edit medieval2.preferences.cfg I have to make it read-only afterwards so that the game cannot overwrite it afterwards. At least I think it doesn't.
    EDIT 1: I verified that the game doesn't overwrite the file if I make it read-only.
    Last edited by Socrates1984; January 04, 2017 at 11:55 AM.

Blog Entries

Not sure how aut0_optimize actually works - but it has got a lot of screen resolutions listed, see underneath. You may want to do a compare with your Linux version if there are any changes

Code:
    Auto-optimise options                                                                                                                                            
    Processor Speed                                                                                                                                            
    1.5    2    2.5    3                                                                                                                                
    Physical RAM                                                                                                                                            
    256    384    512    1024                                                                                                                                
    Video RAM                                                                                                                                            
    64    128    256    512                                                                                                                                
    Vertex Shader Version    Processor Band    Physical RAM Band    Video RAM Band    use_triple_buffer    screen_32_bit    smoke    dust    splashes    shadows    gloss_mapping    detailed_unit_shadows    stencil_shadows    vegetation    multitexture    unit_size    cloud_transitions    antialias    campaign_screen_width    campaign_screen_height    battle_screen_width    battle_screen_height    max_supported_antialias    max_supported_campaign_screen_width    max_supported_campaign_screen_height    max_supported_battle_screen_width    max_supported_battle_screen_height    unit_model_detail    building_model_detail    grass_range    men_desync    use_hi_res_radar    terrain_quality    effects_quality    vegetation_quality    unit_use_shaders
    0    1    1    1    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    1    1    2    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    low    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    1    1    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    1    1    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    1    2    1    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    1    2    2    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    low    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    1    2    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    1    2    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    1    3    1    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    1    3    2    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    low    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    1    3    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    1    3    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    1    4    1    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    1    4    2    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    low    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    1    4    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    1    4    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    2    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    2    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    2    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    2    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    2    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    2    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    2    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    2    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    2    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    2    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    2    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    2    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    2    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    2    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    2    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    2    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    3    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    3    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    3    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    3    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    3    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    3    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    3    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    3    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    3    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    3    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    3    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    3    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    3    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    3    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    3    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    3    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    4    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    4    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    4    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    4    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    4    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    4    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    4    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    4    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    4    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    4    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    4    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    4    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    4    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no
    0    4    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    no
    0    4    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    0    4    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no
    1.1    1    1    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    1    1    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    1    1    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    1    1    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    1    2    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    1    2    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    1    2    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    1    2    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    1    3    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    1    3    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    1    3    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    1    3    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    1    4    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    1    4    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    1    4    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    1    4    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    2    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    2    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    2    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    2    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    2    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    2    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    2    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    2    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    2    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    2    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    2    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    2    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    2    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    2    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    2    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    2    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    3    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    3    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    3    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    3    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    3    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    3    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    3    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    3    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    3    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    3    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    3    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    3    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    3    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    3    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    3    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    3    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    4    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    4    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    4    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    4    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    4    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    4    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    4    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    4    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    4    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    4    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    4    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    4    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    4    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    1.1    4    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    4    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    1.1    4    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    1    1    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    1    1    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    1    1    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    1    1    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    1    2    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    1    2    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    1    2    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    1    2    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    1    3    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    1    3    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    1    3    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    1    3    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    1    4    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    1    4    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    1    4    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    1    4    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    2    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    2    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    2    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    2    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    2    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    2    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    2    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    2    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    2    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    2    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    2    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    2    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    2    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    2    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    2    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    2    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    3    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    3    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    3    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    3    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    3    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    3    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    3    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    3    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    3    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    3    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    3    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    3    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    3    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    3    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    3    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    3    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    4    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    4    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    4    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    4    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    4    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    4    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    4    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    4    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    4    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    4    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    4    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    4    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    4    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes
    2    4    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    4    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    2    4    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    And yes, you have to make medieval2.preferences.cfg read-only if you edit it manually. The game will write the present values set via options at the end of each game which will otherwise nullify your edit. It also means that any change you make via options will not be saved.
    Last edited by Gigantus; January 04, 2017 at 11:54 AM.

Citizen

Thank you as always Gigantus!

I had already unpacked the file and looked into it. That's why I actually asked about it. This is mine. They look the same.

Code:
    Auto-optimise options                                                                                                                                             
    Processor Speed                                                                                                                                             
    1.5    2    2.5    3                                                                                                                                 
    Physical RAM                                                                                                                                             
    256    384    512    1024                                                                                                                                 
    Video RAM                                                                                                                                             
    64    128    256    512                                                                                                                                 
    Vertex Shader Version    Processor Band    Physical RAM Band    Video RAM Band    use_triple_buffer    screen_32_bit    smoke    dust    splashes    shadows    gloss_mapping    detailed_unit_shadows    stencil_shadows    vegetation    multitexture    unit_size    cloud_transitions    antialias    campaign_screen_width    campaign_screen_height    battle_screen_width    battle_screen_height    max_supported_antialias    max_supported_campaign_screen_width    max_supported_campaign_screen_height    max_supported_battle_screen_width    max_supported_battle_screen_height    unit_model_detail    building_model_detail    grass_range    men_desync    use_hi_res_radar    terrain_quality    effects_quality    vegetation_quality    unit_use_shaders 
    0    1    1    1    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    1    1    2    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    low    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    1    1    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    1    1    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    1    2    1    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    1    2    2    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    low    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    1    2    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    1    2    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    1    3    1    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    1    3    2    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    low    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    1    3    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    1    3    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    1    4    1    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    1    4    2    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    low    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    1    4    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    1    4    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    1024    768    600    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    2    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    2    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    2    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    2    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    2    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    2    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    2    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    2    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    2    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    2    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    2    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    2    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    2    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    2    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    2    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    2    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    3    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    3    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    3    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    3    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    3    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    3    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    3    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    3    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    3    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    3    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    3    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    3    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    3    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    3    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    3    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    3    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    4    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    4    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    4    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    4    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    4    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    4    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    4    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    4    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    4    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    4    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    4    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    4    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    4    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    no    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    no 
    0    4    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    4    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    0    4    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    no 
    1.1    1    1    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    1    1    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    1    1    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    1    1    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    1    2    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    1    2    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    1    2    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    1    2    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    1    3    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    1    3    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    1    3    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    1    3    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    1    4    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    1    4    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    1    4    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    1    4    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    2    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    2    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    2    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    2    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    2    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    2    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    2    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    2    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    2    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    2    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    2    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    2    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    2    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    2    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    2    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    2    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    3    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    3    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    3    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    3    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    3    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    3    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    3    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    3    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    3    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    3    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    3    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    3    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    3    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    3    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    3    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    3    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    4    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    4    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    4    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    4    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    4    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    4    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    4    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    4    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    4    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    4    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    4    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    4    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    4    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    no    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    800    600    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    1.1    4    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    4    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    1.1    4    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    1    1    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    1    1    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    1    1    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    1    1    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    1    2    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    1    2    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    1    2    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    1    2    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    1    3    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    1    3    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    1    3    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    1    3    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    1    4    1    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    20    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    low    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    1    4    2    no    no    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    low    0    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    1    4    3    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    1    4    4    yes    yes    no    no    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    low    0    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    2    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    2    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    2    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    2    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    2    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    2    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    2    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    2    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    2    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    2    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    2    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    2    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    2    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    low    normal    0    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    2    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    20    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    2    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    normal    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    2    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    no    yes    40    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    20    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    3    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    3    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    3    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    3    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    3    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    3    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    3    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    3    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    3    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    3    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    3    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    3    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    3    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    normal    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    3    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    normal    normal    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    3    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    3    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    normal    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    4    1    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    4    1    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    4    1    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    4    1    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    4    2    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    4    2    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    4    2    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    4    2    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    4    3    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    4    3    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    4    3    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    4    3    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    4    4    1    no    no    yes    yes    no    yes    no    yes    no    no    yes    40    yes    off    1024    768    1024    768    off    1024    768    1024    768    normal    high    20    no    no    medium    high    medium    yes 
    2    4    4    2    no    no    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    low    1280    960    1280    960    high    high    50    no    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    4    4    3    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    low    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes 
    2    4    4    4    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    yes    80    yes    high    1024    768    1024    768    high    2048    1536    2048    1536    high    high    50    yes    no    high    high    high    yes
    See the Edits in my previous post.

I switched back to fullscreen by first going into "Big Picture Mode" in Steam, then launching the game and then in options, there were finally available higher resolutions, where I picked mine (preferences file must not be read only!).
    After that, I could run it fullscreen without "Big Picture Mode".