Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [HS Submod] A Dream of Spring

Default Re: [HS Submod] A Dream of Spring (Preview & Discussion)

Love how this plays so far, just have a few questions:
    1) Why is the night king so far south?
    2) Why does the admin faction not have any skins showing for me?

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Citizen

Blog Entries

It's designed for hotseating, all the admin forces are there for HS events. The admin faction acts as a playable rebel force, there for doesnt need skins.

Ah ok makes sense, I didn't know if I was missing some really cool white walker skin, I'll just focus on getting rid of that faction early on then

SoulGamesInc's Avatar Valar Dohaeris
    Content Staff Citizen

For those interested in playing this mod the way it's meant to be played, I suggest joining here - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...m-of-Spring-II

Helltroy's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    Or you could join a HS and experience it as it's meant to be played.
    haha Ok pal.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; March 24, 2017 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Continuity
    “Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to
    fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.”
    ~Adolf Hitler

Sorry if I'm being stupid now but in the description of the mod it says:
    If a faction defeats another faction in the process of seeking it's place on the Iron Throne, the faction almost destroyed can be forced to bend the knee.
    If doing so the faction is loyal to their new ruler which cannot be broken.
    Hostages, a limited amount of land and gold and a large portion of it's military will go to the conquering faction.

Is this just a rule which you play by in the hotseat version or an actual feature in the game itself? Thanks.

Content Staff Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Helltroy View Post
    haha Ok pal. Thanks for sharing.
    Your welcome, since you wouldn't have the mod without Me and it's designed for Hotseating. I'm merely offering a chance to play it the way it's meant to be played. So again, your welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by davies1994 View Post
    Is this just a rule which you play by in the hotseat version or an actual feature in the game itself? Thanks.
    Like 99.99% of the things, it's designed for Hotseats, so that particular example is not a SP feature. No. Para would have to script it... or pay me to script it.
    Last edited by SoulGamesInc; December 06, 2016 at 04:49 PM.

Ok thanks, I expected as much, love the mod though

Helltroy's Avatar Civis

That's Great Buddy.
    Anyhow, Parafix said there possibly could be a SP version if enough interest was there, and the HS Version did well.
    I was simply sharing my interest for a SP Version.

I'm so sorry my style has gotten your feathers all ruffled.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; March 24, 2017 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Continuity
    “Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to
    fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.”
    ~Adolf Hitler

well, this has work outside of playing terrific mods, like this one seems to be. Perhaps thats why we ask for single player versions.

Helltroy was only asking too btw. We know its not up to us.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; March 24, 2017 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Continuity

Citizen

Blog Entries

A Robert Rebellion version of this submod has been created by myself, Soul and with some assistance from Luume. Version can be found here or on in the OP. This is designed for hotseat uses aswell, if interested in joining a HS using this version you can apply here; http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...erts-Rebellion

Now on a SP version of ADOS. I am keen on doing it, but it does require a hell of alot of work. Depending on 1.0 progress after Christmas holidays, i will start it as my new project. But, this is something that will take months to sort out, in which i'd be more happy to throw into a 1.0 official submod rather than release something and have to update again within a couple of months on 1.0 release.

Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: [HS Submod] A Dream of Spring

Currently putting things together for a single player version with a lot of additions / scripts placed in. I'm also looking for a map editor if anyone is interested. I'll have some teasers in the next coming weeks.

Thanks for actually being helpful and nice Parafix
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; March 21, 2017 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Insulting part removed

OH YA SENEGAL!!!

Citizen

Blog Entries

I'm hoping to get a unique map created with a similar scale to Petty Kings if i can find the right person, until then me and the chaps are just building a database of everything. Currently it's between two to three people working on this, and i hope to have this as a rather advanced submod so it'll all take time. I'll try keep updates posted as much as possible.

For now here's some of the custom ancillaries for House Stark, will be plenty more for the faction but this is the more of a list of the unique ones.
    Stark Unique Ancillaries

Stark
    Swords & Armor

{reforged_ice}Reforged Ice
    {reforged_ice_desc}The ancestral Valyrian blade of House Stark. Reforged after the recovery of the blades Widows Wail and Oathkeeper.
    {reforged_ice_effects_desc}+2 Authority, +2 Chivalry, +2 Duel, +1 Right to Rule

{longclaw}Longclaw
    {longclaw_desc}The ancestral Valyrian blade of House Mormont. After Jon Snow saved the life of Jeor Mormont from a wight, the blade was gifted to Jon Snow. Before giving it to him, he had the pommel remade, replacing the bear with a direwolf, the sigil of House Stark.
    {longclaw_effects_desc}+1 Authority, +2 Chivalry, +2 Duel

{lightbringer}Lightbringer
    {lightbringer_desc}The magical blade of Stannis Baratheon. Under the direction of Melisandre, he attempted to take the mantle of Azor Ahai by plunging the sword into a pyre of burning relics of the seven. When he pulled the sword out, it glowed with a magical light, but did not radiate heat..
    {lightbringer_effects_desc}+2 Loyalty, +2 Chivalry, +2 Duel

{crown_north}Crown of the North
    {crown_north_desc}The crown of the King in the North
    {crown_north_effects_desc}+4 Authority, +2 Law, +1 Hitpoints, +1 Right to Rule

{bone_armor}Rattleshirts Bone Armor
    {bone_armor_desc}The armor of the Lord of Bones. The armor has been created from loosely tied bones which rattle when he moves.
    {bone_armor_effects_desc}+1 dread, +1 Hitpoints

{mance_cloak}Mance Rayders Cloak
    {mance_cloak_desc}The cloak of Mance Rayder while he was a member of the Nights Watch. After an attack from a shadowcat while ranging beyond the wall, a wisewoman treated mance and stitched his cloak with red silk. When the Nights Watch commanded he replace the cloak with a new black one, he refused.
    {mance_cloak_effects_desc}-2 Loyalty

{needle}Needle
    {needle_desc}Needle is a thin sword wielded by Arya Stark. It was given to her by Jon Snow, who had it made by Mikken, the blacksmith of Winterfell.
    {needle_effects_desc}-2 Charm, +1 duel

{steel_sword}Castle Forged Steel
    {steel_sword_desc}A Sword crafted by a well trained blacksmith.
    {steel_sword_effects_desc}+1 duel

{steel_axe}Steel Battle Axe
    {steel_axe_desc}A Battle Axe crafted by a well trained blacksmith.
    {steel_axe_effects_desc}+1 duel

Lordships & Titles

{warden_knife}Warden of the White Knife
    {Sword_desc}This man is the appointed defended of the White Knife river.
    {Sword_effects_desc}+1 law, +1 Loyalty, +1 Trade

{marshal_mander}Lord Marshal of the Mander
    {marshal_mander_desc}Once House Manderly was a house within the Reach on one of the riverbanks of the river Mander. After fleeing North, they have upheld their claims and titles within the South.
    {marshal_mander_effects_desc}+2 Loyalty

{north_captain}Captain of the Stark house hold guard
    {north_captain_desc}The appointed captain of the House hold guard of House Stark
    {north_captain_effects_desc}+4 Loyalty, +1 Personal Security

{castellan_north}Castellan of Winterfell
    {castellan_north_desc}The appointed castellan of Winterfell. This man is responsible for running the Northern kingdom while it's ruler is abroad or at war.
    {castellan_north_effects_desc}+2 Loyalty, +1 Law

{commander_north}Commander of the North
    {commander_north_desc}This man is the appointed commander of the Northern armies.
    {commander_north_effects_desc}+1 Command, +1 Troop Morale, +1 Troop Movement

Standards

{stark_standard}Standard of House Stark
    {stark_standard_desc}This standard is brought into battle to represent House Stark. The sigil contains a black wolf's head on a white field.
    {stark_standard_effects_desc}+1 Authority, +2 Troop Morale, +2 Loyalty

{umber_standard}Standard of House Umber
    {umber_standard_desc}This standard is brought into battle to represent House Umber. The sigil contains a roaring giant with broken chains on a field of red.
    {umber_standard_effects_desc}+2 Loyalty, +1 Dread

{manderly_standard}Standard of House Manderly
    {manderly_standard_desc}This standard is brought into battle to represent House Manderly. The sigil contains of a white merman with green hair on a field of blue and green.
    {manderly_standard_effects_desc}+4 Loyalty, +1 Law

{mormont_standard}Standard of House Mormont
    {mormont_standard_desc}This standard is brought into battle to represent House Mormont. The sigil contains a black bear in a green forest.
    {mormont_standard_effects_desc}+4 Loyalty, +1 Troop Morale

{glover_standard}Standard of House Glover
    {glover_standard_desc}This standard is brought into battle to represent House Glover. The sigil contains a silver gauntlet on a scarlet field.
    {glover_standard_effects_desc}+5 Loyalty, +1 Law

{snow_standard}Standard of the White Wolf
    {snow_standard_desc}This standard is brought into battle to represent Jon Snow. The sigil contains a black field with a white wolf, the reverse of the House Stark sigil.
    {snow_standard_effects_desc}+1 Authority, +2 Troop Morale, +2 Loyalty

Animals

{ghost}Ghost
    {ghost_desc}The direwolf of Jon Snow. The wolf was one of six of the Stark direwolves. Ghost is an albino, with snow white fur and red eyes.
    {ghost_effects_desc}+2 Personal Security, +1 Hit Points, +1 duel

{mormont_raven}Mormonts Raven
    {mormont_raven_desc}The Raven of Lord Jeor Mormont, former commander of the Night's Watch.
    {mormont_raven_effects_desc}No effect, merely an annoyance

{summer}Summer
    {summer_desc}The direwolf of Brandon Stark. The wolf was one of six of the Stark direwolves.
    {summer_effects_desc}+1 Personal Security, +1 Hit Points, +1 duel

{shaggydog}Shaggydog
    {shaggydog_desc}The direwolf of Rickon Stark. The wolf was one of six of the Stark direwolves. Shaggydog is the wildest of the six.
    {shaggydog_effects_desc}+1 Personal Security, +1 Hit Points, +1 Dread, +1 Duel

{direwolf_pup}Direwolf Pup
    {direwolf_pup_desc}This direwolf pup is to small to be beneficial in battle, feed it, train it and wait until it's an adult.
    {direwolf_pup_effects_desc]To young to have an effect

{direwolf}Direwolf
    {direwolf_desc}This direwolf has grown to join this general in battle.
    {direwolf_effects_desc}+1 Personal Security, +1 duel

Misc

{robb_will}The will of Robb Stark, The King in the North
    {robb_will_desc}The will of "The Young Wolf" writted by the King himself before the Red Wedding. The will states Jon Snows legitimization and appointed successor to the Kingdom of the North and Trident in the event of his death. The letter is signed and sealed by Robb Stark himself and cannot be questioned.
    {robb_will_effects_desc}+2 Authority, +1 Right to Rule The North, +1 Right to Rule The Riverlands

{robb_crown}Robb Stark's Crown
    {robb_crown_desc}The ron rown created by the blacksmith of Riverrun. The crown was created to resemble the former kings of winters one.
    {robb_crown_effects_desc}+2 Troop Morale, +1 Authority

{ned_bone}Eddard Stark's Bones
    {ned_bone_desc}The final remains of Lord Eddard Stark, the bones where sent north by Catelyn Stark to be placed within the crypts of Winterfell. The location of the remains is unknown and believed to not of passed north of the neck.
    {ned_bone_effects_desc} HS Event related, message an admin.

{harp}Harp
    {harp_desc}This man is known to play a harp.
    {harp_effects_desc}+1 Troop Morale

{horn_winter}The Horn of Joramun
    {horn_winter_desc}Thousands of years ago, Joramun, a King Beyond the Wall, supposedly blew the horn and woke the giants from the earth. Free folk believe that blowing the horn can bring down the wall. Some maesters are skeptical of the horn's existence.
    {horn_winter_effects_desc}+4 Dread, +2 Troop Morale

{tormunds_member}Tormund's "giant" member
    {tormunds_member_desc}Tormund is famous for his gloating and confidence in his "giant" member. He once told Jon Snow that if he could write on a piece of parchment that his member was as thick as his arm would not mean it's true. So the validity in the size can only be questioned untill seen.
    {tormunds_member_effects_desc}+1 Troop Morale

Citizen

Blog Entries

Soul has been working on a new map, something we plan to use for a variety of Westeros mods / hotseats. It's currently twice the size of Petty Kings and gives us a lot of potential. ADOS will be one of if not the first mod using this new map but i'll list some of the things we'll be implementing.

Factions
    House Stark (Jon at the wall, Rickon on Skagos)
    House Stannis
    House Greyjoy (Euron)
    House Greyjoy (Victarion)
    House Targaryen (Daenerys)
    House Targaryen (Aegon)
    House Tyrell
    House Arryn
    House Tully
    House Frey
    House Manderly
    House Umber
    House Bolton
    House Martell
    House Lannister
    House Baratheon
    The Faith Militant
    Brotherhood without Banners
    Free Cities of Essos - Pentos / Braavos / Lys / Tyrosh
    Pirate Kingdom of Stepstones
    Admin Faction (For hotseats)

This is being designed for single player and will be tweaked for hotseat purposes. We'll have some screenshots if not a video at some point, the map still needs completing, after that i'm sure we will spam the thread with some cool new features.

Content Staff Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Parafix View Post
    Soul has been working on a new map, something we plan to use for a variety of Westeros mods / hotseats.
    I've shared some pictures here - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15298837 - and will show off more as it's made. Is still very early days at this stage.

Looks awesome!

Citizen

Blog Entries

Will hopefully have a video preview up this weekend of the Northern factions.

Just a wee preview of one of many easter eggs we're throwing in.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Parafix; April 27, 2017 at 04:47 PM.

Citizen

Blog Entries

Stark, Greyjoy, Arryn and Bolton pretty much complete with some tweaks here and there. Just started on house Tommen.
    Jaime pretty much done, needing only a couple of extra traits. His Command will drop with these traits. I'm going to fix the two dodgy looking images.

While Soul works on the new map i'm keeping at a rather good pace implementing ADOS. Iv'e gone at the ancillaries with a blank page and with the four "finished" factions, i'm on 100+ ancillaries, unique and custom traits sits on 80+.
    You check my recent screenshots on steam to check out most the completed stuff.
    Last edited by Parafix; April 30, 2017 at 03:35 PM.

Citizen

Blog Entries

Double post.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast