Thread: Shouldn't the Remove Scripts part of the FAQ be updated?

Maenor's Avatar Libertus

Default Shouldn't the Remove Scripts part of the FAQ be updated?

I'm trying to disable some of the many scripts the vanilla mod has, up until now i'm going fine but i had to google up some changed scripts since the FAQ's Scripts Setting are in 3.0 rather than 3.2.

The link for removing the ridiculous stakes is the best example along with the AI Tier Units ... Maybe the stakes were already removed(?) i haven't encountered them yet xP.

How can i remove them? The guy in the link says it messes up with the AI and i can't find most of the lines.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Shouldn't the Remove Scripts part of the FAQ be updated?

Well, it's not listed in campaign_script.txt, nor do I find it, so presumably it's not in the game in 3.2 any more.
    However, since there are those few who do play older versions, it's proper the info is still avilable.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory