Thread: Armies and Ports Issue - Please Need Advice!

Laetus

Default Armies and Ports Issue - Please Need Advice!

I am aware that if an army needs to go to sea it must do so by a port. . . . but if you accidentally click them to embark on a ship is there a way for them to get back on land?

I am currently stuck just of the coast of England as the Danes in AoC and I need to get back to Denmark!

Is there a way to get them back either on land or to get them across the sea?

Default Re: Armies and Ports Issue - Please Need Advice!

Yes, of course. You can land them at any beach. I didn't change that part.

rbt's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by BaggyLewis View Post
    I am aware that if an army needs to go to sea it must do so by a port. . . . but if you accidentally click them to embark on a ship is there a way for them to get back on land?

I am currently stuck just of the coast of England as the Danes in AoC and I need to get back to Denmark!

Is there a way to get them back either on land or to get them across the sea?
    No, you can't, you need port for this, so you probably need to conquer city with port.

I'm not sure if I should repeat this... you only need a port in order to go to sea in the first place. Once you're embarked on transports, you can get back to land either through a port or at a beach, as usual. That's how this mechanic works.