Thread: Bigger Campaign?

Default Bigger Campaign?

I just tried this mod and I enjoy it, but the very small Campaign map with the very small number of factions is quite disapointing...Although it is the most detailed map I've ever seen for a mod.

Is the new version bringing a much bigger map and more factions? Such as the Brittons, Seleucids, Ptolemaioi, etc.

Default Re: Bigger Campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Pherion View Post
    I just tried this mod and I enjoy it, but the very small Campaign map with the very small number of factions is quite disapointing..
    Are you talking about VII? If you are, there is a submod for it called Fortuna Orbis which extends the map

And yes, the new installment features a much much bigger map geography-wise
    Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and Head of Public Relations
    RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
    "Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
    Proud patron of Aule_the_creator

Thanks for the suggestion but it's quite a challenge downloading it. The only working links are DepositFiles and that site is amonsgt the worst on the internet. Horrible slow speeds and the download keeps breaking. Is there a Mega.nz link or a Google one? People should really stop using those websites...

I'm downloading FO at the moment, if all goes well I'll post the links by the end of tomorrow.
    "Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.

Okay, that's awesome! Can't wait to try it out! : D

Thanks man! I'm going to try it now!

No problem mate, have fun!