Thread: Weird battle bug

Default Weird battle bug

So I just installed this mod and started playing as China. My first battle was against Japan. But then a weird thing happens. Every time i select some units they just instantly rout. Sometimes they even do it randomly. I have to give them an order to stop them from routing but as soon as I leave them be they rout again. Battles are really unplayable because of this. I'm going to try again to see if the problem persists and if it's only with China. The AI doesn't seem to have this problem.

Default Re: Weird battle bug

I just tried another time and it seems to be in every battle regardless of the faction I play with. The moment I select my troops they immediately start routing.

Metal.Pigeon's Avatar Decanus

You can go to the export_descr_unit.txt file in the data folder and increase the morale for Chinese units. I modded the EDU and never had any problems like this.

It has nothing to do with morale. They aren't really 'routing', everytime i select my units they get the order to retreat. I can still bring them out of retreating by giving them a new order but some seconds later they retreat again.