Thread: Mod News

Default Mod News

CA has been dropping DLC at a record pace with this game and unfortunately for us modders the process to port over our work. Especially for us Total Overhaul mods is quite demanding.

In some cases we had to completely re do our own work.

So my approach now to modding the game has changed drastically. Instead of implementing continuous and large sweeping changes I will concentrate mainly on planning out the future updates of the mod. The first major update will be a complete overhaul of the very lackluster Norscan factions.

However even that is likely a ways off. Perhaps january at the earliest.

In the mean time Zoom is still churning out many minor and some major updates to the mod but some things will for now take a back seat. Bodygaurds for instance may not be back in for a few months.

If you have any feedback or questions pleaee ask.

Default Re: Mod News

The mods development has been halted for a few months now in preparation for the new game, we will being anew with a full revamp of the mod after its release

Default Re: Mod News

we are begining to reorganize for the release of warhammer 2 and have begun a total r
    redo of the entire mod to really work out any kinks we can find and generally smooth things over.

I have made a discord server where most of the work is being done and discussed, feel free to come and talk to the mod team and share thoughts.
    https://discord.gg/j4rNkKw