Thread: Replay crashes.

SinisterOmen's Avatar Libertus

Default Replay crashes.

It seems to be something of a thing with these big mods, the battle replays, all of them are crashing which is really unfortunate. It happened to me in the past with other mods, but never on custom battles. With the mod active not even custom battles can be saved through the replay feature.
    I'm using the supposedly latest version from modb since the site says it's 1.7 whereas here it says 1.5. All 4 packs active in mod manager and all the extra stuff on the UI and texture folders. Everything is fine, no textures missing or anything, just the blasted replays don't cooperate. Did anyone else noticed it?

I know technically there's nothing modders can do to fix it, but does anyone have a clue of what could be the issue for a replay crash? As far as I know CA has never say a word about the replay crashes, which is really irritating.
    As I've said, really unfortunate since the units look sweet as hell, would be great to have a good replay like a huge siege or something to watch.

Default Re: Replay crashes.

Np I will take care of it

SinisterOmen's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Replay crashes.

Is it something you can fix? I know the same happens with the mods Medieval Kingdoms and Fall of The Eagles, but nobody really knows why it happens and how to fix it.
    Medieval Kingdoms modders have said that it's an issue with the game engine.