Thread: HELP MEEEEEEEE

Default HELP MEEEEEEEE

i still have no idea how to get third age to work, i have the files and i put them into britania. now what or did i mess something up? apollo just had an open game but since i dont have third age i couldnt join.. SO SAD

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: HELP MEEEEEEEE

Heeeeeeeello.

You shall not put any files into the "Britannia" folder; only rename the "Third_Age_3"-folder, that you get when you used the installers, into "Britannia" (or "teutonic" or whatever is prefered; and only if you use the Steam-version of Medieval 2).

See this guide: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...h-pictures-!-)

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

so all i do is just rename the files? i tried that with britania and it didnt work. and im confused on teutonic do i get rid of those files since i renamed the TATW to teuonic?

want i want and need is someone to give me a simple step by step instruction. i dont understand the guides and ive gone all over utube and here looking for something. i have gotten to the point where i get the downloads into a file and start them, but then when it asks me where to put them, all the animations and stuff show up but i cant find them in my files. help please.