Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NTW3 v7.1 - Release Notes & Download Links

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

Default Re: NTW3 v7.1 - Release Notes & Download Links

As noted there must be only one "Napoleon Total War" folder
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Napoleon Total War\data\

Hello everybody i am missing the scripting.lua in Campaigns\mp_eur_napoleon\ can anybody help?
    Last edited by Lord Davn; December 07, 2016 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefrenchi View Post
    Hello everybody i am missing the scripting.lua in Campaigns\mp_eur_napoleon\ can anybody help?
    The info you posted is not relevant to your problem. If the NTW3 v71 mod is installed correctly when you launch the SP Campaign from the desktop launcher the correct scripting.lua file is automatically written to the mp_eur_napoleon folder (depending on which of the four campaigns you've selected to play). Try reinstalling the v71 mod and remove ALL OTHER mods to make sure there are no conflicts. If you have (or had) Darthmod installed their program overwrites some of the original vanilla ntw files and you will have to use the verify the integrity of your game files from Steam, or reinstall the original ntw game.

Default No Start Battle Button

So I just installed the mod and am excited to try it out, but the battles seem all wonky. At first, I couldn't change factions, and now I can't start battles since the button seems to have disappeared. Did I do something wrong? Also, when I click the shortcut, a significant portion of the launcher is cut off from the bottom of the screen, even when in fullscreen. Thanks!

Default Re: No Start Battle Button

It sounds like the NTW3 v71 mod did not install correctly. Try removing all of the NTW3 files, check the integrity of your original NTW vanilla files and reinstall the NTW3 v71 mod.

I have a problem with Napoleon's campaign: i can not recruit any unit from any general in any area. This problem does not happen with campaign of the Coalition. Should i reinstall the mod? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eusandre95 View Post
    I have a problem with Napoleon's campaign: i can not recruit any unit from any general in any area. This problem does not happen with campaign of the Coalition.
    The game was NOT modded for Napoleon's Campaign's. Please read our notes to players for the 1805 SP Campaign game here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...mpaign-Updates

Thank you for your rapid answer and excuse me for my misunderstandig. Really appreciate your work! Last question: which unit size is suggested to balance the number of cannons?

There is one small issue. Like in previous version you cant revert to vanilla. When you press "Restore Vanilla Files" and when you enter vanilla game everything is broken and intermixed with ntw3.

Quote Originally Posted by crofarmer View Post
    When you press "Restore Vanilla Files" and when you enter vanilla game everything is broken and intermixed with ntw3.
    You must go to the main "Napoleon Total War" folder and use the two Remove NTW3 files that are located there. They will most of the NTW3 but you will still have to comb through the "data folder" ​to manually remove any remaining NTW3 files.

Is the regiment mod and the unit card resizing available for the SP campaign as well?

Quote Originally Posted by ss97slp View Post
    Is the Regimental mod and the unit card resizing available for the SP Campaign as well?
    No, the Regimental mod has it own graphics and is separate from the Campaign (and MP & HB) mods.

Hi, windows 7 here, try to executeNTW3-7.1-setup.exe and I get message "this version of the file is not compatible with the version of windows you are running?

Edit: Forgot this message. I had downloaded only small file around 144 kb. Now downloading the 1.86 Gb and don't expect any problems.

Looks like your first file download was only a partial one, hopefully the next one will be complete ~ Lord Davn
    Last edited by Lord Davn; January 13, 2017 at 02:28 AM.

hi,i have a problem.when i clicked the app, microsoft net framework 3.5 error is coming

Quote Originally Posted by yigitaga32 View Post
    hi,i have a problem.when i clicked the app, Microsoft Net Framework 3.5 error is coming
    Check your Windows program for updates, you will need to have framework 3.5 installed to run the NTW3 mod properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Davn View Post
    Check your Windows program for updates, you will need to have framework 3.5 installed to run the NTW3 mod properly.
    how can i check

Can you give links for the card and regiment mods? I cannot seem to find them anywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by yigitaga32 View Post
    how can i check
    Google: Check Windows updates, it should explain how to do it manually so you can pick the correct one for your system.

Quote Originally Posted by ss97slp View Post
    Can you give links for the card and regiment mods? I cannot seem to find them anywhere...
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Napoleon Total War\data\NTW3\Classic71\ui.pack.file

I am pleased to see the work. I really am happy. because the next napoleon TW is not long (if at all) and graphics NTW is sufficient. will work on Italian, Spanish and Egyptian campaign?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast