Thread: I want to create a mod

Default I want to create a mod

okay so i don't know much about how to mod TW:Warhammer and all tutorials i've seen are very vague and only really meant for modders of previous TW games.

could someone help me with links to helpful topics/tutorials for the things i want to do.

which are creating a unit, a hero, a lord and maybe a way to mark a ruin for your allies to target(always been annoyed that i cant get them to take a ruin) plus a way to stop my Vamp allies to stop spamming zombie armies.

have i looked before? yes i have... multiple times, one time it was for 3 hours of looking and watching videos that i thought would help me... which i was wrong.

heads up, i don't understand vague.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: I want to create a mod

As much as I understand that you have issues with collecting info from local tutorials, this is still the place where you have best chances of getting helped, hence I moved your thread in the Miscellaneous section of the WH Workshop.

As a regular member I can tell you that the best way is to ask people around (fellow modders) here in the workshop to see how and if they can help you; look for similar mods/issues and ask to people who is (or seems to be) more experienced with the issue in question, how to do. Modding is a hard task, made of a lot of attempts (which for the most part are: try, fail, rinse, repeat )
    Best of luck with your mod!
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader