Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28536869707172737475767778
Results 1,541 to 1,547 of 1547

Thread: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.2r released!

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.2r released!

I've been running EBII on a Mac for years. 2.2r is very stable. I use "The Unarchiver" to extract files.

What are the troublesome regions in the troublesome regions script?

Quote Originally Posted by (:Baktra:) View Post
    What are the troublesome regions in the troublesome regions script?
    You can look it up for yourself in the 2.2r campaign_script - everything is clearly labelled.

They are: Asturia-Kantabria, Raition, Liguria, Sikelia (ie all three provinces), Korsim, Shardin, Arkwi-Yapoy, Pamphylia, Egrisi, Adurbadegan, Hyrkania, Dahyu Haomavarga, Gaetulia, Phasania, Kush, Ioudaia, Thebais. Galatia isn't part of it, but has it's own special script to keep it on the boil.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Galatia isn't part of it, but has it's own special script to keep it on the boil.
    I squinted to see if that said boii or boil.

Hello. First of all this is a fantastic mod, thank you. Im playing EBII non-stop but i have one problem i couldnt fix.

"Sometime when I enter the battles (both open field and siege battles), and when my camera is looking at certain directions or angles of the units, my FPS suddenly drops to 1~2 FPS/s which makes the battles unplayable. When I pan the camera to other directions which are not looking at the units (or sometime zooming in), the FPS comes back to normal.

This seems to happen in situations where there are large density of units in one space, such as enemy units cramming into my defending units after breaching the gate during siege battle and vice versa. It also happens during unit deployment stage where I line up my units close to each other. But I have encountered this problem during open field battles as well."

Yes.. I have the same problem here. I have tried a lot of graphic option, updates etc. and many variation of settings inside the ebii.cfg.

I have I7-7700HQ and Geforce GTX 1070, most of the time the game runing 120FPS with full graph.
    Is there a known solution to this problem?

THX

I am looking at it in a different way. The game has many alliances, they are just represented by different factions. Romani - alliance of the cities of Italy, KH - alliance of the Greek city states, the numerous barbarian factions - alliances between sub-tribes and chieftans. And so on... I don't get too bothered by the constant state of war on H CAI. Am I wrong to think that way?

Since EB2 is actually at v2.3, I'm closing this old thread. Discussions on game feature plus/minuses should proceed in other threads. Thanks.
    EBII Council