Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you choose to kill them?

  1. #61

    Default Re: Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you choose to kill them?

    Gnostic Christian Bishop.. all you quoted was Old Testament. Jesus was Crucified in part for uhm.. questioning the Old Testament Draconian parts. They were eventually dissolved away thanks to his Messianic (Christian) movement.

    Do you not realize the Great Irony of your rant?

    Also Hebrew background would be more adequate. There was no Talmud back then.
    It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.

    -George Orwell

  2. #62
    basics's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Scotland, UK.
    Posts
    8,043

    Default Re: Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you choose to kill them?

    Gnostic Christian Bishop,

    All that you have quoted are requirements for man who as individuals are responsible for their own actions. As none are righteous before God and all fall short of that righteousness Who then but God Himself should make provision for the change required in man's nature if he or she is to enter heaven? It meant that each person when taken by death unless God has interceded, all die as sinners and have no way into heaven. As blood is the price for sin God sent His own Son Jesus Christ into the world as a man so that His sinlessness could pay all that the Laws required. Jesus stood in for me on that cross as well as millions of others and all we had to do was believe that He did by expressing with our mouths that He did and believing in our hearts that He did. That's how much love He had for me and all those others so what is immoral about that?

    Every year nations celebrate all those that died in the service of their country meaning that they gave of themselves so that we could live on here on the earth. It didn't offer us enntry to heaven yet we still celebrate their sacrifice. When Jesus Christ did it suddenly all opposition breaks out as though the very idea was ridiculous. It's immoral that our Creator should and could do such a thing, why? If you don't mind going to hell well, that's your problem. You'll have all eternity to cry out immorality to God Who will turn a deaf ear to your cries. For me and the likes of me will enjoy an existence we can only dream of at the moment.

  3. #63

    Default Re: Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you choose to kill them?

    Quote Originally Posted by fkizz View Post
    Gnostic Christian Bishop.. all you quoted was Old Testament. Jesus was Crucified in part for uhm.. questioning the Old Testament Draconian parts. They were eventually dissolved away thanks to his Messianic (Christian) movement.

    Do you not realize the Great Irony of your rant?

    Also Hebrew background would be more adequate. There was no Talmud back then.
    If there was the Jesus you are talking about, I agree that that Jesus was anti organized religions of the more literal type. His God was within him just as ours is within us.


    Quote Originally Posted by basics View Post
    Gnostic Christian Bishop,

    All that you have quoted are requirements for man who as individuals are responsible for their own actions. As none are righteous before God and all fall short of that righteousness Who then but God Himself should make provision for the change required in man's nature if he or she is to enter heaven? It meant that each person when taken by death unless God has interceded, all die as sinners and have no way into heaven. As blood is the price for sin God sent His own Son Jesus Christ into the world as a man so that His sinlessness could pay all that the Laws required. Jesus stood in for me on that cross as well as millions of others and all we had to do was believe that He did by expressing with our mouths that He did and believing in our hearts that He did. That's how much love He had for me and all those others so what is immoral about that?

    Every year nations celebrate all those that died in the service of their country meaning that they gave of themselves so that we could live on here on the earth. It didn't offer us enntry to heaven yet we still celebrate their sacrifice. When Jesus Christ did it suddenly all opposition breaks out as though the very idea was ridiculous. It's immoral that our Creator should and could do such a thing, why? If you don't mind going to hell well, that's your problem. You'll have all eternity to cry out immorality to God Who will turn a deaf ear to your cries. For me and the likes of me will enjoy an existence we can only dream of at the moment.
    If you think that most of us are less righteous than your genocidal son murderer, you are sadly mistaken. Most of us have better morals than you prick of a demiurge.

    Would you torture and kill a baby for being angry with the father as your God did with King David?

    Not likely so that make even you more righteous than your vile demiurge.

    If you would emulate your God or forgive him for torturing and killing innocent babies, then you show how your religion has corrupted your morality.

    Regards
    DL
    Last edited by Gnostic Christian Bishop; April 19, 2017 at 09:56 AM.

  4. #64
    basics's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Scotland, UK.
    Posts
    8,043

    Default Re: Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you choose to kill them?

    Gnostic Christian Bishop,

    First off Jesus picked out a people to be Holy, to carry His words through all the escapades that He took them through and despite their weaknesses here we find them sitting in the land that He promised them surrounded as usual by peoples who want them eradicated. That's your genocide. Because of their unfaithfulness and disbleief He stripped them from off His Vine and made the promises available to all mankind.

    As for little babies they are not innocent simply because sin is inherent in them too. As Jesus said, my words, " we are conceived in sin." If you are a parent then you'll know how exaspirating it is bringing up a child whose instincts are to do the opposite to what you want of them. No matter how much one puts in to that when they are grown up they still have this tendency to believe that they don't need guidance or even teaching in many cases. When was the last time you thanked your father and mother for all that they have done for you?

  5. #65

    Default Re: Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you choose to kill them?

    Quote Originally Posted by basics View Post
    Gnostic Christian Bishop,

    First off Jesus picked out a people to be Holy, to carry His words through all the escapades that He took them through and despite their weaknesses here we find them sitting in the land that He promised them surrounded as usual by peoples who want them eradicated. That's your genocide. Because of their unfaithfulness and disbleief He stripped them from off His Vine and made the promises available to all mankind.

    As for little babies they are not innocent simply because sin is inherent in them too. As Jesus said, my words, " we are conceived in sin." If you are a parent then you'll know how exaspirating it is bringing up a child whose instincts are to do the opposite to what you want of them. No matter how much one puts in to that when they are grown up they still have this tendency to believe that they don't need guidance or even teaching in many cases. When was the last time you thanked your father and mother for all that they have done for you?
    You have to recognize how corrupted your morals have been formed by Christianity when you can say babies are sinners who deserve to be murdered.

    If you cannot then ---- go smash some baby heads on stonesas your God dictates, or torture them for 6 days before finally killing them the way your God does.

    Regards
    DL

  6. #66
    basics's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Scotland, UK.
    Posts
    8,043

    Default Re: Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you choose to kill them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    You have to recognize how corrupted your morals have been formed by Christianity when you can say babies are sinners who deserve to be murdered.

    If you cannot then ---- go smash some baby heads on stonesas your God dictates, or torture them for 6 days before finally killing them the way your God does.

    Regards
    DL
    Gnostic Christian Bishop,

    If there is one thing I can say in your favour it is the fact that you are a good trier no matter how wrong you get. God had Moses write down all that He wanted us to know regarding our position on this planet and after Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection had other authors who were witness to the events fill in the gaps thus making Scripture complete for our benefit. It is quite clear that you don't quite get that or as Scripture tells us why you cannot get it. So, carry on as it keeps me busy replying to you whilst others don't.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •