Thread: Ironical Problem

Default Ironical Problem

How do I get back the black bars at the sides of the screen?

Yes, I know this may be the first time someone has asked this, but when I start EB, the first screen, the one with the title and the version, shows itself normally, and after that point everything goes down, because the screen of my laptop starts going crazy! It is a very difficult thing to describe what happens but it is almost like a CTD, except that the game continues running but i cannot click on anything, and the only thing I can do is wait for the loading screen to appear, and then it goes back to desktop, and after another couple of minutes waiting the main menu loads.

The thing here is that, I have 4 mods including EB, and the other 3 have both launchers and have the black bars on the sides and they start completely fine, I do not think it has something to do with EB not having a launcher... So, how can I get the black bars on the sides?

Ryoga84's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Ironical Problem

Actually, I don't know if I understood it completely, but probably you clicked on the "Wide-screen" option during the installation, try running the EB Configuration
    ====== "Worst English User" 2012/2014 Award Winner =======
    ===========Running for the 2015, support me.===========
    Uchronia Barbarorum v1.05 , ahistorical submod for Europa Barbarorum 1.2 WiP
    Another Story: The Greek Wars v1.0 , submod for The Greek Wars 1.1 WiP
    4th Age +1, v1.0 , submod for Fourth Age: Total War 2.6 WiP

Yeah, it was a difficult thing to describe, but you really helped me out Ryoga, I finally got rid of that incredibly irritating problem! So thanks man!

Ryoga84's Avatar Biarchus

No prob
    ====== "Worst English User" 2012/2014 Award Winner =======
    ===========Running for the 2015, support me.===========
    Uchronia Barbarorum v1.05 , ahistorical submod for Europa Barbarorum 1.2 WiP
    Another Story: The Greek Wars v1.0 , submod for The Greek Wars 1.1 WiP
    4th Age +1, v1.0 , submod for Fourth Age: Total War 2.6 WiP