Thread: NTW Bourbon All AI

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Default NTW Bourbon All AI

CAI , BAI and Economy, all made for one another. Corresponding to the achievements in latest mod development in the other games TW.

DOWNLOAD:

http://dfiles.eu/files/qnh3fq4po

Last edited by Dracula; November 11, 2016 at 06:42 AM.

Default Re: NTW Bourbon All AI

Not working. I've tried every user script configuration, but it keeps crashing.

Inpossible. Except if you run a ton of mods upon it in the script.

First, I tried with the AUM unit mod. It crashed, so I tried it with only the Bourbon All AI mod. Still crashed.

The only resolution I can see, at this point, is to delete and strip out some of the major components of the data file, deleting the preference script, verifying the game's integrity and see if that works. I just don't have the time to do that at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    First, I tried with the AUM unit mod. It crashed, so I tried it with only the Bourbon All AI mod. Still crashed.

The only resolution I can see, at this point, is to delete and strip out some of the major components of the data file, deleting the preference script, verifying the game's integrity and see if that works. I just don't have the time to do that at the moment.

The preferences etc should not be a problem. I never found a game to crash from that. Question is what main mod are you running, and the load order in the script. yOU may want to put the last first and vice versa, sometimes that solves problems without loosing content.

For sure if you run any mod alone with vanilla NTW it is OK. If it crashes after that with other mods, inner-mod compatibility is the problem.

And sometimes adding more mods solves the problem too, with experimentation with the loading order. Because they load kind of as they like and can fix an unknown problem by the very ammount of stuff added.
    Last edited by Dracula; November 18, 2016 at 11:59 AM.

That's interesting. When I can I'll try that.

And also, the "LIGHT" version is more likely to be compatible with all other mods, in the usual loading script order.
    Last edited by Dracula; November 20, 2016 at 08:39 PM.

do this work with la montee de empire? for the battle ai only