Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1600 Expanded Version 2

Default 1600 Expanded Version 2

Its back now . This time I have added in some minor changes (sounds, fixes) Also some needed fixes for the mod to make it more enjoyable.

1.Morale balanced a bit to make battles have more sense.

2. Artillery has been edited to be more accurate, but might tweak it around to make it less op

3. Swordsman have been edited to be more practical against pike men, but its best only when the pike unit is weakened (manpower/morale)

Here is the download link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/a4rzw4...ncluded%29.zip

Might make another video for you guys when I have the time. Have fun!

Default Re: 1600 Expanded Version 2

I want to ask? When I played the campaign, there will be new changes, or I'll have to start all over again ??

the startpos is the same if I recall, but I am not sure.

I've noticed some bugs recently. I will be making a patch so dont worry.

God this is so necessary.

Most importantly however, are the ai pikemen walking in this version?

Also, have you made any changes to the AI? My campaign in the latest patch is as braindead as ever. To call it broken and unplayable would be an understatement.

Well, I lower the charge speed of heavy units (pikemen and the like) so they they LOOK like they are charging and walking at the same time. Also I am not sure about the AI being fixed, it could be the same but i may be wrong

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

I seem to be having an issue where a bunch of units don't have any names. Is this a known bug, or did I just mess something up?
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

I think that this version may atack pikemen disrupt the concentrated fire muskets and cannons, which did not work as Geronimo ..

Yeh top hat, that is a normal bug sadly. Also tombergr I dont seem to understand your comment. What do you mean? Do not meant to be rude

That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

Oh, alright. I am also having another problem but Im not sure if it's just because I did something wrong or what. When campaigns start, some factions have units like, "Matchlock infantry" for England or "Austrian Line Infantry" for, well, Austria. But whenever I try to load into a battle with those troops, the campaign crashes. Possibly with other troops as well, because trying to load into a Scottish battle without them also resulted in a crash, but Im not sure which unit exactly caused it.

Is this a standalone mod, or do I have to have Expanded Version 1 as well? And this is compatible with the current 1600 version right?
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

This is standalone and is compatible with the 1600 version. I have noticed that there are units that are crashing. Dont worry, I'll fix em as much as I can. If I can suggest, I think it might be one of the dragoon units. It was an old bug, I'm guessing i might've done something to make it come back.

It's possible, but these generic "Matchlock infantry" units are definitely causing a crash, and weirdly enough, I can't find them looking through the pack files either. So far as I can tell, they can't be recruited in the campaign at all, and they can only be recruited in custom battle if you're in the early era. But when you open up the custom battle screen, they are always the bulk of the infantry for the pre-generated armies.

All very strange!

...that is strange. I'll look into that

How are you? Will the sequel? If possible, correct startpost http://geacron.com/en/?v=m&lang=en&z...rp=0&re=0&nv=2

Game crashes when starting custom battle or campaign. Seems like its not working anymore. Are you going to update it? I would really appreciate it! - Or could you make a version with only the "all units fire" mechanism pls?

@ Obi

Whats the state of your patch following the latest official mod update... i had to stop playing because of the crazy unit stats / cost after the latest update from Geronimo. Not been back since, which is annoying because the game could be so good if the basics were sorted, your original patch went some way to doing that, but was balked again following the last update.

On a side note, i've got a good feeling the New TW game (historical) coming this year will be the missing 1600's.....now that would be something eh.

Well, I just came back from a very long absence. Right now I gotta finish some buisness with real life and by then I will come back and work on my mods that I never gotto finish. Sorry for the long wait guys :-(

Your expanded version makes my game crash, would you be able to fix it? Thank you so much. :-)

Will do man, dont chu worry about it :^)

Nice to hear from you again Obi, A quick realise which puts your sub-mod back to a working version with the same benifits of the last would be a great start. Now if you could sort the unit cost / upkeep and open all factions to be playable, that really would be something of a bonus.....keep us all posted as you get the time. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast