Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 356 AD Overhaul

Default Re: 356 AD Overhaul

The Reunite Rome feature adds in a mission for the East and West to take over and establish the unified Roman Empire. I've thought about adding in extra units but that will probably be later on.

If a unit has a wrong shield feel free to post a correct picture and I'll make the change for the next update.
    Last edited by Athos187; December 22, 2016 at 02:18 PM.

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

I ended up downloading a mod that gives both empires each other's units anyway haha
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Is that compatible with it 356?

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

As far as I can tell, yes. There may be some bugs but I haven't encountered them yet. Also I don't think it includes ships sadly.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=823657718
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Any news on development?

No, just focused on my new Martel mod. I do still intend to release culture reskin packs but that will probably be later in the year.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Fair enough well eitherway, can't wait to see more work on this, those reskin packs will be great!

Thanks man, I have a lot of ideas for the reskin and I think you'll like what you see

mhawari's Avatar Miles

Just wanted to say, i really want to make 12tpy submod for this mod, but if someone could upload just startpos.esf i will. (had slow connection here)

Ya if I get some time I'll send that 2 u

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

Very nice! U r becoming my fav modder!

Thanks

Looking forward to getting the final version of this out after I finish Martel, which will probably be in August. Planning on doing one big reskin of all the non-Roman factions, changing all the unit cards and updating all the text and missions.

Edit:
    Actually been looking at the screen shots of the roman troopers and realized there's barely any variation between them, so I'm going to be reskinning them all to look more historically accurate while still retaining their unique armors from the beta.
    Last edited by Athos187; April 05, 2017 at 09:48 PM.

Artifex

Great news! Btw maybe changung tge name into Constsntine and Hellen TW or Constantine 356 AD TW

Artifex

Or just Constantine 356 TW

Its about his son, Constantius II. Constantine died in 337

Waiting for this very interesting development mod. It covers an age very little mentioned in Attila. I think it is a must, and have a huge potential. Thanks a lot for this great job. Cheers.

Ya I agree, the war between East and western empires is perfect 4 total war. My plan is to get Age of Martel done and then do a big update to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Athos187 View Post
    Ya I agree, the war between East and western empires is perfect 4 total war. My plan is to get Age of Martel done and then do a big update to this.
    OK, take your time to make a good mod.

Oh man, the same troops for Western and Eastern Empire?Cornuti Seniores also in the east???
    At my opinion continuation updating this mod without trully situation both empire(economy and military ) at the start position, without specific arena of recruitment for the troops with trully name comming from Notitia Dignitatum doesn't make sense

Feel free to contribute, im open to making changes

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast