Thread: Desert Nomad Temples (eastern state temples v2.3)

Default Desert Nomad Temples (eastern state temples v2.3)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eastern_state_temples_2.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	341551

eastern_state_temples_2.zip

Introduction...
    The desert is harsh. Bring a god or two.
    This mod allows the desert nomad factions to create NEW temples that spread their own religion.
    It makes use of NEW icons I made based on religious iconography and artifacts I have researched.

Features...
    1) First temple you choose sends you on a path toward spreading Eastern religion with the Vanilla "Shrine" or the Desert Nomad religion with my custom "Desert Shrine". The Desert Shrine uses an Apedemak lion god for its icon as a nod to the Nubian/Meroe god of war and justice.

2) Stats are the same but icons are changed to reflect Desert religions

3) Cult of the Dead buildings are replaced with Megaliths to represent Berber/Numidian religious structures and their emphasis on ancestor worship.

4) Fire worship buildings are replaced with Stelae to represent Aksumite/South Arabian religious structures and their emphasis on the oryx headed warrior god Astaar/Atthar

5) Imperial worship buildings are replaced with Pillars/Spirit blocks to represent Nabatean/North Arabian religious structures and their emphasis on Dushara a thunder god akin to Jupiter/Zeus

Default Re: Desert Nomad Temples (eastern state temples v2.3)

Thank you so much mate! This makes playing the African nations actually possible with the all factions mod (for us mac users)!