Thread: Medieval 2 Total War Kingdoms Mods Installation and Utilities Guide Compilation

edulongshanks's Avatar Laetus

Icon1 Medieval 2 Total War Kingdoms Mods Installation and Utilities Guide Compilation

Hi guys, I hope you are well!,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread, but i made this Medieval 2 Total War Kingdoms Mods Installation and Utilities Guide Compilation for myself, in order to don't miss any step when installing M2TW Kingdoms Mods and Sub-mods, and i want to share this document with the twcenter forum members.

This guide includes the installation for KGCM and TATW (MOS + D&C) and some Utilities.

Thanks to the KGCM Mod Team, TATW Mod Team, MOS Mod Team and to the D&C Mod Team, really great job with this Mods!.

I hope that you can find this guide as useful as it is for me.

Best Regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Medieval 2 Total War Kingdoms Mods Installation and Utilities Guide Compilation.pdf  

Default Re: Medieval 2 Total War Kingdoms Mods Installation and Utilities Guide Compilation

Thanks it really helped me alot

edulongshanks's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Medieval 2 Total War Kingdoms Mods Installation and Utilities Guide Compilation

You are welcome!

Thanks for this guide. I played this mod ages ago, wanted to play it again but I had no idea how to get it installed.

I want to play
    Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod. but is this the correct way for it? i dont want to play lord of the ring mods, just

Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod. but the latest one.