Thread: Can somebody help me please

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Lord%20Knappert/Desktop/20161026005535_1.jpg[/IMG]

does somebody know how i can fix this ?
    it appears everytime i start a battle.

http://[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Lord%20Knappert/Desktop/20161026005535_1.jpg[/IMG]

how do i set in a picture ?
    Last edited by Veteraan; October 26, 2016 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Triple posting (member can't yet edit posts)

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Default Re: Can somebody help me please

By the looks of it, you are trying to link to a picture that is stored on your own computer. This will not work, normally an image hosting site is used to show pictures here. A list of those sites can be found HERE for instance.

The alternative is to use the attachment feature of this site, which you can find in the "advanced" mode or to upload it to this site in the downloads section. This requires a bit of knowledge though and I am not sure you are already allowed to use the "download" feature already. Also there is an advantage to using a decent picture hosting site as it allows you to store any picture, not only those related to TWC.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Use imgur to upload images, it's free and smooth: http://imgur.com/

Then copy the uploaded image and paste in here

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

like this ?
    Last edited by Veteraan; October 26, 2016 at 10:37 AM. Reason: triple posting

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Well obviously not.

You need to open an account on the site Ngugi linked you too. Then you have to upload the image you want to show here to that site. And finally you have to copy the link, not the picture itself, the site provides you to share your pictures and that is what you post here.

Perhaps you should inform yourself a bit about how to use a hosting site.

Alternatively you can use the attachment feature on this site. There is an excellent description on how to do that in THIS thread, which is an excellent place for new members to learn how to do things. The part about attachments is nearly at the bottom of the list and is called: "Attaching files to posts".

It may be so that you cannot use the attachments yet though. It may take 5, or even 25 posts made by you and being a member for a week to be able to do that. I'm not sure which is true to be honest.

Edit: It seems you managed to get your picture posted. Not sure what your question is though.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

What's up with all the white? The UI is not there (never seen anything like that before), or is the image edited a lot?

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

thats why i need help nobody has this bug so nobody can help me

these white things how do i how to get rid of them
    Last edited by Veteraan; October 26, 2016 at 02:00 PM.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

try this go to this location
    Medieval II Total War\mods\Third_Age_vanila\data\ui
    and delete the file called battle.SD
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

thank you dear friend i works perfectly now

Goodo

+1, atthias