Thread: Dark Lord of Morder not spawning

Default Dark Lord of Morder not spawning

Hello, recently I've been playing/attempting Isengard VH/VH. However, after several failed runs I've noticed a problem, Sauron didn't spawn in any of the runs, including my current run which is 29 turns in. I'm not talking about the unit, I mean the Pope Dark Lord of Morder Sauron who authorizes invasions and stuff. I quickly tried starting with several other evil factions, and he doesn't show up either. Recently, I removed both the garrison script and the money script. Do either of those somehow have something to do with this?

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dark Lord of Morder not spawning

maybe if you call him the Dark Lord of Mordor he will actually spawn

29 turns aren't enough to have him spam; IIRC this should always happen after the Barrack events and it generally happens between turn 50 and 70 (though it can also depends on if you are playing any submod)

welcome to TWC btw
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Hmm, I guess I may have faulty memory and assumed he was like the pope in vanilla. Apologies for wasting your's and anybody else's time

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

no problem mate, you are welcome

and indeed he is like the Pope in Vanilla, he just spawns later on instead that at turn 1
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader