-Abbasid Caliphate - xXAmonXx
    -Turks - SircumFrance
    -England - Captainnorway
    -Venice - Kolu2210
    -Kwarezmian Empire - StOuFf
    -Byzantine Empire - Hannibal2001

download:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By7smYTeLB5nM2FYOWhKei00Q2M

put this file into SS6.4 > data > world > maps > campaign > imperial_campaign and let it overwrite
    all ingame events will be deleted

ADMIN:
    Saleska2

Rules
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Rules
    - Time to play your turn is 24h. The Admin may grant a 24h extension if needed.
    - If you are late with no notification you will be subbed or skipped by the admin. Do not expect the admin to spend a lot of time on your turn. Once you have been subbed/skipped it is final. Do not ask to replay if you do not like the results.
    - If you need to be subbed/skipped too often you will be replaced.
    - No exploits/bugs allowed. F.e. movement bug, naval attack spam, merchant stack/fort, agent stomping, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, armies on ships to go through enemy zone of control (brown tiles where armies should stop), spies spreading plague.. ect see the exploit list in community tavern.

Military rules
    - No Jihad or Crusades aloowed.
    -One turn peace. This means that players cannot attack/enter lands of those players who have not yet played their turn for the first time in the hotseat.
    - All battles are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with theirbannersvisible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit (ballista/catapult) must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    - Heroic victories vs players aren't allowed (exception when it's impossible to get another result)

- Not allowed to sally out if the result is a defeat.
    - You are not allowed to post a defeat
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port.
    -
    Ports can also be blockaded by ground forces - At least two units are required for each ship in port in order to hold the blockade.
    - You are not allowed to construct watch towers. This is to prevent blocking the possible construction of forts.
    - Limit of 3 forts per region/per player, at least 4 units required to be stationed at each fort.

Agent rules
    -Spies need 60% infiltration to open gates
    - Limit of 2 assassins per player. +1 Assassin for every 25 regions you control.

- Assassins cannot sabotage and need 60% to kill other agents/generals/family members and 30% to kill other assassins
    - Princesses are not allowed to steal Family Members. They may marry other players Family Members only through diplomatic means.
    - Merchants are allowed to eliminate other merchants only in your own regions or regions you have acquired Trade rights to as long as they have 60% chance. Screenshots required
    -you are not allowed to move bribed units

Settlement rules

-In order to Destroy any buildings you must have held control of the settlement for at least 3 turns.
    - You may not destroy a settlement if the settlement is under siege or an overwhelming enemy force is 1 turn away.
    - You are allowed to destroy Temples immediately.
    - When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.
    - Not allowed to exterminate settlements

RP rules
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Fight for the Holy lands:
    -England is forced to go to war with the Abbasids
    -England may only make peace with the Abbasids once the following settlements have been taken: Jerusalem, Antioch, Kerak, Tortusa, Arta. These settlements may not be gifted at any time.
    -England may take a settlement from the Turks for every 2 settlements they have taken from the Abbasids or for every army from the Turks they have defeated with at least half a stack(10 units) in them. Also for every settlement the Turks take from England, England may take a settlement from them.
    -England and Venice may not go to war.
    -Venice may not attack the holy lands (Jerusalem, Antioch, Kerak, Tortusa, Arta) but may attack the Abbasids or anyone else he wants.
    -Turks and Abbasids may not fight each other

Events:
    -First Mongol invasion between turn 5-10
    -Second Mongol invasion between turn 15-20
    -Random Mongols invasion, smaller but can happen at any time.

-English reinforcements: Multiple victories bring motivation and new Crusaders!
    Multiple losses worry the Pope, requesting more Crusaders

-Abbasid reinforcements: Losses of the Holy Lands brings new and more men

-Turkish leadership: Winning 2 battles with the same general will get the general increased command stars

-Choosing sides: All of Greece is taken by any factions, no more rebel settlements in Greece. The people choose their side, some of which joining the Byzantines while other Join the Venetians or any others who have control of Greece.

-Kwarezmian motivation: Defeating Mongol armies brings hope and motivation to the Kwarezmian empire, money starts to flow in!

You do not have to post RP, just follow the RP rules. RP rules may change before we start.

Last edited by saleska2; April 19, 2017 at 02:39 PM.

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: (RP)HS The Long Road Remake!

I can admin it as i promised but i'm really ill right now.Send me necessary files and i will create tomorrow.

dont worry, we got more than enough time.

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

I can admin/co-admin.

May i join ?

Hungary

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

I believe we are randomizing factions, but if no other player wants hungary I guess we can leave it out of the poll.

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

*subscribing new thread*

hello!

Feel free to pick factions guys! hopefully all factions are interesting enough that we have enough diversity, you can also tell me which factions you would like to play and we can fit ya in later.

Personally I would like something like Novgorod/Venice/Byzantium

Will also add some more RP rules regarding stuff like Byzantium and Turks attacking the north.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

in that case I want england

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lithuania/Duchy/Novgorod
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Turks and Byzantium should fight it out before being eligible for conquest.Kwarezmia should be allowed to take a neutral settlement every 3 or 5 turns;same rule for the Abbasid.If Abbasid loses one settlement,their cooldown resets.
    Last edited by Royal Jester; October 25, 2016 at 09:54 AM.

Byzantium and Turks are free to do as they want, Venice is likely to fight Byzantium already and Turks have good reason to attack Byzantium anyway. However Turks and Abbasids will not be allowed to fight each other.

Not gonna limit rebel settlements taken because that would just be a huge slowdown.

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

I'll take the Byzantines if you'll have me.

This poor little thing is getting rather dusty.

Of course! welcome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

On second thought I would like Novgorod
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

Alright then, we only need 2 more players to start! I will make a few more small changes, Lithuania and Kiev will receive a boost and ill be placing a Hungarian army in Lithuanian lands to make it a bit harder for Novgorod. Also AI Cumans will receive a big army.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by saleska2 View Post
    Alright then, we only need 2 more players to start! I will make a few more small changes, Lithuania and Kiev will receive a boost and ill be placing a Hungarian army in Lithuanian lands to make it a bit harder for Novgorod. Also AI Cumans will receive a big army.
    Right after I request Novgorod

Crap, he found out.

kolu2210's Avatar Campidoctor

Is there a save to see starting positions? Not sure if I want Egypt, Venice or Cumans.

yes there is!:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...2FYOWhKei00Q2M

tho Kiev, Hungary, Lithuania, Venice and England will all receive all small boost.

Also, Turks are also open!

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast