Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: North & South: American Civil War 2.0 New Maps, New Units, Bug Fixes, and MORE!!!!

Default Re: North & South: American Civil War 2.0 New Maps, New Units, Bug Fixes, and MORE!!!!

Time is the issue, only 1 to 3 hours a night after-work weekdays. And minor stuff I find in addition to the bigger stuff I have listed. Plus getting the scenes recorded for the video. Oh, and the 1080ti finally arrived yesterday, so that took time to install :p.

By this weekend, I think. Still have to pack and post it plus the release write-up. Everyone will be happier that I took the extra time.

Default Re: North & South: American Civil War 2.0 New Maps, New Units, Bug Fixes, and MORE!!!!

so it wont be released today? which is fine with me but my friend was gonna make a vid on it for his 100 sub special

I'm not answering any of the "is it today" questions. When a new [Release] thread is posted and I point this thread to that one, then it's released. I'm working through things and when I'm done, I'm done. Just painted "Franklin's" trenchworks again... still not gorgeous but better. I'm working though stuff and sometimes I notice a little item and tweak it. Is what it is when it is

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13