Thread: About the next update

Default About the next update

I just wondering what is the plans in the upcoming update,i think i read somewhere about changing the economy,will be and a battle overhaul also,or any change about AOC dlc?And finally when do you think you will be ready for the release ?

Default Re: About the next update

Yes, the economy will be rebalanced from its current state to something more playable for small factions, and less easy for large ones. Also a bunch of bugfixes will be included in the update, as well as a few changes to the campaign here and there, including some garrison fixes/improvements. All those changes extend to TLR as well, and some to AoC. AoC will finally be playable in EP after the next update. It hasn't received exactly the same treatment as the other two campaigns (different buildng balance and garrisons, for example), but it should be a little more interesting to play now.

As far as battle overhauls, that won't be included yet, and may not be included in the main mod. This is done to improve compatibility with battle and unit mods. Unfortunately, we don't have anyone on the team making units, so we've decided to stick with campaign features now, instead of rebalancing the vanilla unit stats.

And it will be ready... very soon. A week or less now. I'm just going to do a few more tests and make sure I haven't forgotten to add anything before release.

Thanks for the reply and for the entire work you guys have done,it is a very promising and needed project for Attila

rbt's Avatar Libertus

Who's actually work on that mod?

Being honest, it's mostly me these days. Everyone else is busy with other things (and so am I really). But you can check the main mod thread for a list of team members.

rbt's Avatar Libertus

That don't sound to good, because I still got that game because your mod and FoTE. I got hope you all reach finall version. I wish you good and easy work to finish it.

SinisterOmen's Avatar Libertus

If I may, if you guys plan to add unit/battle balance, please separate that into different modules. That way we are not forced to use the "whole package" .

Well, we don't have anyone working on unit and battle stuff at the moment. If we do add it, we probably will separate it though. It depends how far we would go with it.

any news about new updates, this mod is really making the game playable.

Proud To Be Orthodox Christian

Glad you like the mod but there isn't much news. I will be working on it in the coming days and weeks, and I'll have an update out soon-ish, mostly bugfixes and rebalancing but maybe a few new features here and there. I just can't spend the same amount of time modding these days as I used to, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    Glad you like the mod but there isn't much news. I will be working on it in the coming days and weeks, and I'll have an update out soon-ish, mostly bugfixes and rebalancing but maybe a few new features here and there. I just can't spend the same amount of time modding these days as I used to, unfortunately.
    good luck sir, pm me if you need beta testers.

Proud To Be Orthodox Christian