Hello,

If anyone has been wondering why the RTR forums here at twc have been so slow and outdated, it is due to the fact that we have a new home within the Exilian community. Our forums for feedback, development, and just about anything are located here:
http://exilian.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=233.0

Now, we will still release versions here on TWC, but as far as development, and upkeep, it will mainly be at exilian. The reasoning is since I have taken over RTR, these forums have had a hard time being active as the RTRPE and RTR VII teams are no longer around. I felt like it'd be best to create a brand new community over at exilian based not just on RTR but ancient history as a whole.

Personally, I feel as if CA and Total War are going in a direction that I am not interested in. My allegiance has stayed with RTW and M2TW and seeing as the communities of both games are being overshadowed here nowadays, I thought it might be best to create a new home for those of us who enjoy those older games. Now, RTR is going amazingly well for a mod on an old engine, and we are looking to finish our 3rd beta soon. My hope is for those of you who are interested, will join our community at exilian as we create something special.

This is no disrespect to TWC, I just feel like this move is in the best interest of RTR and the sake of building something fresh.

Regards,

~ahowl11 RTR Project Leader