Thread: The Grand Library of Rabbit55821

Default The Grand Library of Rabbit55821

Welcome to my Library! It may be small now, but one day it will grow huge! Maybe... Anyways, here's a collection of my writing, read whatever you find yourself wanting to read, and enjoy!

After Action Reports
    - The Norman Destiny (My First!) (Discontinued due to file issues)
    An EU3 AAR using the Millennium Mod following the Normans from the year 1000 on. Doesn't last very long before I had problems with the files. Not my best work, but it is my first!

- Historia Quod Britonum (Ongoing)
    A Mega-Campaign using the Paradox Interactive Games. A combination of both Creative Writing and an AAR, this is a tale of Time Travelers and grand Kings, shrouded in great mystery! The tagline says it all: "Praesens. Futurum. Quorum Praeteritum. The Future is everchanging, the Present is changeable, and the Past can be stirred. Nothing is concrete. Everything can be changed by the actions of one. But who will take up the mantle, and change everything?"

Creative Writing
    - The Soul's Plight (Ongoing)
    A collection of tales taking place in my fantasy world, which is a Bronze Age world originally designed for a D&D game that exploded into a whole bunch of lore through my own obsession.

- Keziah (Ongoing)
    A grim story set in the universe of Historia Quod Britonum, taking place in an alternate timeline which began it's derivation in the 20th Century. The story follows Keziah after he departs from his homeland which was invaded and ravaged by a foreign King.
    Last edited by Rabbit55821; September 03, 2017 at 09:25 PM.