Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: HTW RP OOC - Part 3

Ironclad00's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: HTW RP OOC - Part 3

Okay, Wizzro's trying to restrain Prax with shadow magic, right? Wouldn't that be extremely ineffective, due to the Sheikah elemental affinity? Or was that the point, and this is a, "Wizzro, ya dun goofd again!" situation? I know this isn't Pokemon, but you wouldn't try to burn a Goron, or...tree...a Kokiri...I guess.

Where did we ditched wizzro again?

Back on the boat, where he was being eated.

@Ironclad

You are correct that under normal circumstances, Sheikah have a minor resistance to Shadow Magic, given their rigorous training. However, this is not normal circumstances as they are in the heart of the Shadow Temple where shadow magic is heavily buffed due to its proximity to the Shadow Plane itself. Also factoring in that Wizzro is a boss level threat with his only mastery being in Shadowmancy.... The chains are gonna be a tough break.

However, even if he could break the chains, it would not be advisable, as you would most likely draw Akazoo aggro. If you wish to try any of the above, I will not sway you (As it is your character) I am also not telling you these things as advice to do in the situation, instead I am telling you them because these are facts Prax would hypothetically already know.

Thanks, Mewjora. That explains a lot. Though I'm sure Prax does not intend to cause Akazoo undue aggravation, keep in mind that you are literally tying his hands.

Brihentin13's Avatar Campidoctor

POETIC IRONY INBOUND DUCK AND COVER

Free Kekistan

How to ruin the mood: Onirix's blood didn't work

It is within the realm of possibility that the corrupted blood causes a magical chain reaction which disintegrates everyone in the room.

Free Kekistan

Oh sure; everyone rushes ahead into the cool thing and forgets about the one party member they CHAINED UP. AGAIN. Hope you guys don't mind; I may have to pull a little Utility Belt Syndrome to get Prax out of this so we can just move on.

I'm laughing so hard right now

Just walk into the shaft, the field will stop Wizzro's Magic from following you in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Scarecrow View Post
    I'm laughing so hard right now
    And I continue to entertain Mister Scarecrow! Thanks, buddy; it's good to know my sense of humor has an audience out there.

...Gauss, I hope that didn't sound sarcastic.

Now, Mewjora, when you say magic doesn't work in the shrine, does that include magic devices, like Prax's goggles and boomerang (I'm not sure what anyone else has that would count)?

I'm very sorry to say, but Magnus_XV and Cielo the Pachirisu have both privately informed me they will be leaving the RP.

I'm thinking about ways to end things with their characters neatly, but otherwise we're down one lizalfos and one keaton.
    Taram Chalco - Elizabeth Westcliffe - Kesaris - Erika Homewood - Kalian Benton Galhansen

--The Infinite Notebook of Perpetually Unfinished Squirrel Sketches--

Meanwhile, Onirix stares intently at the majestic boulder...

Either someone needs to say something about helping him push it, or the GM can say the party started moving.

Free Kekistan

@Victor - Sorry to hear about your team members. I might be able to work up a few more characters once we get out of this weirdly-recursive dungeon.

@Brihentin - Okay, I'm glad to hear everyone isn't just waiting for me. Last time I assumed that, I kinda skipped over Onirix because you were evading a hurricane (how DARE you?). Prax was in position at the end of my last post; I've just been waiting for Dragus, who, by all indications, may be out of town or something.

I'm always present and check the thread daily. My character doesn't possess a large amount of physical strength under normal circumstances. Unless you wanted me to make a post of him helping push the boulder, I've been having him standing by to help respond to any hostile effects of the rest of us pushing the force-reflective object.

Copy that. Well then, let's get the show on the road. Scarecrow, did either of your characters enter the shrine, or are they still occupied tending to Rayleigh's injuries?

Just closed off and uploaded the long post me/Cielo had been working on.

I'm stepping in for Magnus on the long post he and THJ were collaborating on, and that'll be done in the next few days maybe.
    Taram Chalco - Elizabeth Westcliffe - Kesaris - Erika Homewood - Kalian Benton Galhansen

--The Infinite Notebook of Perpetually Unfinished Squirrel Sketches--