Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: HTW RP OOC - Part 3

Dirty Chai's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: HTW RP OOC - Part 3

Started a new job just recently. It's caused a big shift in how I spend my time, but I can get the ball rolling on my end soon; probably just need someone to remind me while I'm online on Steam, as I only ever seem to remember this RPG at moments when I don't have time to spare (like when I'm going to sleep, or have to run off to work, etc).

Just in case this helps people work out who needs to post next...

Basically, we need people to throw posts into the RP thread.

Whoever's waiting on someone else to post. can they please say so in this thread?

Tomorrow I'll have a look at auditing each group to find out who should probably be moving, but that's for tomorrow...
    Taram Chalco - Elizabeth Westcliffe - Kesaris - Erika Homewood - Kalian Benton Galhansen

--The Infinite Notebook of Perpetually Unfinished Squirrel Sketches--

Sorry for double post, but here's my reading of who goes next where...

Farln

Gaia posted last in the rescue team, looks like she needs a GM response (Feud). Matt could always post as Farln reacting to the horn, and if we hear from Thatman again he'd be welcome to join in.

Meanwhile, it's me or Warl0rd to go next in the distraction team. The last thing that happened to us was Feud moving us along a bit further - I must admit I've no idea what to do next or what the consequences of each choice would be, something I'll check with the GM soon.

Desert
    With the mega-posts in the works, we haven't done a lot in the RP thread itself. I went last, am waiting on anyone in the group but Athreon or Amynta.

Alternatively, once Avi is done with his detailing we can upload the first mega-post. The second just needs my Erika, Foos, Corcoro and IA's Maria all available at the same time.

Shadow Temple
    Legato (Mewtwo) went last, so it's up to the others. Jalhalla can step up next in direct response, otherwise it's up to Dragus or Rayleigh to contribute. If all else fails, the GM (Nergali) can force a situation for the other two to react to.

Forest
    The main poster we're waiting on is Athreon - Torgo is the one best placed to react to the Gohma's last post. Tantalis and Yaria can post too, however starved for oversized crab-monsters they are at the moment.

Ador

I'm guessing this group has disbanded by now? It's been months since anything happened. Any thoughts on recycling the characters, or shall we consider rebooting it for a reduced cast?
    Taram Chalco - Elizabeth Westcliffe - Kesaris - Erika Homewood - Kalian Benton Galhansen

If we're not free of the magic jamming room yet, Rayleigh would likely be the best bet for the next post as I have my character covering the party with a light crossbow until they've gotten clear.

Quote Originally Posted by VictorAYorke View Post
    Sorry for double post, but here's my reading of who goes next where...

Farln

Gaia posted last in the rescue team, looks like she needs a GM response (Feud). Matt could always post as Farln reacting to the horn, and if we hear from Thatman again he'd be welcome to join in.

Meanwhile, it's me or Warl0rd to go next in the distraction team. The last thing that happened to us was Feud moving us along a bit further - I must admit I've no idea what to do next or what the consequences of each choice would be, something I'll check with the GM soon.

Desert
    With the mega-posts in the works, we haven't done a lot in the RP thread itself. I went last, am waiting on anyone in the group but Athreon or Amynta.

Alternatively, once Avi is done with his detailing we can upload the first mega-post. The second just needs my Erika, Foos, Corcoro and IA's Maria all available at the same time.

Shadow Temple
    Legato (Mewtwo) went last, so it's up to the others. Jalhalla can step up next in direct response, otherwise it's up to Dragus or Rayleigh to contribute. If all else fails, the GM (Nergali) can force a situation for the other two to react to.

Forest
    The main poster we're waiting on is Athreon - Torgo is the one best placed to react to the Gohma's last post. Tantalis and Yaria can post too, however starved for oversized crab-monsters they are at the moment.

Ador

I'm guessing this group has disbanded by now? It's been months since anything happened. Any thoughts on recycling the characters, or shall we consider rebooting it for a reduced cast?
    On it

I miss Onirix.

@Scarecrow Me too man, me too

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

Sorry for my absence. I was doing collaborations with Vic, Athreon, and Jugg. The mega-post I just put up was one such collaboration, which Vic just gave me permission to post. I have three more such mega-posts which are just between me and Ath, the latter two of which I am still editing. I will post the former of those posts when the collab between Cor, Erika, and Foos is uploaded. And then I'll post my Rangers in the Farln mission, as I've been holding you guys up for a very long time and I feel terrible about that. Sorry guys!

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar of the Ice Wolf View Post
    Sorry for my absence. I was doing collaborations with Vic, Athreon, and Jugg. The mega-post I just put up was one such collaboration, which Vic just gave me permission to post. I have three more such mega-posts which are just between me and Ath, the latter two of which I am still editing. I will post the former of those posts when the collab between Cor, Erika, and Foos is uploaded. And then I'll post my Rangers in the Farln mission, as I've been holding you guys up for a very long time and I feel terrible about that. Sorry guys!
    Thanks very much for the upload! We'll work out finishing the next bit once me and Cielo are next online at the same time - Erika may not be in that section the whole way, since we've seen her in a megapost already and we're slowed down by timezones troubles.

Do we know where IA is these days, btw? He was planned to be involved in this one but he's kind of vanished...

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

@Vic

He just talked to me about it again yesterday. We're determining where he'd fit in best.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

Should I wait on a post from the rangers?

But I guess the forest is waiting on me?

Quote Originally Posted by Vilgefortz of Roggeveen View Post
    Should I wait on a post from the rangers?

But I guess the forest is waiting on me?
    There's no reason you have to bundle them together into a single post. Throw the Forest post up, and we'll see what happens with the Rangers.

How can I move the Shadow Temple along? Can I get a roll call from everyone involved? @Nerg, @Dragos, @Scarecrow?

If things remain stagnate to much longer, permission to move the plot along at least slightly to keep things running?

In the case Nerg is MIA, I request temporary GM powers over the Shadow Temple (I started out with them anyways) Just until Nerg gets back.

Of course, I only would like these GM powers if @Scarecrow and @Dragos are willing to move the plot along with me. I understand that Scarecrow is incredibly busy and that is understandable. I am just checking in with you guys and seeing what is possible for this group.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewjora View Post
    How can I move the Shadow Temple along? Can I get a roll call from everyone involved? @Nerg, @Dragos, @Scarecrow?

If things remain stagnate to much longer, permission to move the plot along at least slightly to keep things running?

In the case Nerg is MIA, I request temporary GM powers over the Shadow Temple (I started out with them anyways) Just until Nerg gets back.

Of course, I only would like these GM powers if @Scarecrow and @Dragos are willing to move the plot along with me. I understand that Scarecrow is incredibly busy and that is understandable. I am just checking in with you guys and seeing what is possible for this group.
    I'll see if I can reach people by steam etc, and point them in your direction. Hopefully we can get what was our single most active party back into the swing of things.

If Nergali is nowhere to be found, you may start GMing on the 19th. (Unless Dragos or Scarecrow have a valid reason to veto you)

Mewtwo and Victor: I'm here and able to post as always and am down for anything fun you'd like to do! The only reason I haven't been actively posting 24/7 to find ways to push things along is that my character is currently limited to a small crossbow and protecting his team's backs due to some creative and dastardly/fun dungeon design.

Avatar: Thanks for the fun reading material. I actually really like when people do things like these, especially since conversation-heavy scenes can sometimes be more efficiently/entertainingly played through a live chat in one sitting than by forum posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewjora View Post

Yep, go ahead. I'm not sure what to add because the latest post from our GM practically give no direct change to what we're currently doing.

Shadow Temple post up. Let's get this party rollin again!

Oh geese, sorry guys. I thought I had posted a week or two ago, to Mewjora's post, and was confused that I hadn't seen any responses regarding it. Going back, however, I can't find it, so I must have forgot to post it. My bad, I'll try to make up for it. I hope I didn't keep you guys waiting too long, and I'll try to speed you along. I'll need to rewrite my post (I keep em saved in Word in case posting them here bugs out) to include your new posts, so I'll try to get it out tonight or the very least tomorrow after work.

Part 2 of the overstuffed, conversation-led megaposts has just gone up.

For all those who have nothing to do with the Desert arc, sorry for making you scroll even further to see the bottom of the page =D

Welcome back!