Thread: When will the 1.5 patch will relese?

Default When will the 1.5 patch will relese?

pls im excited for this but it been too long, may you give us a date or somthing

Default Re: When will the 1.5 patch will relese?

"A patch is never late. nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to!" -Gandalf the Modder.

Feel your anticipation, but they won't do dates until they're satisfied with what they're doing, gotta be patient mate!

As soon as it's ready!

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

We can't give a date because we don't want to release it until it's ready, and missing the date would just disappoint people. The part you'll like, though, is that we'll release it the day we feel we have a build ready to, we won't delay it for weeks. It's taking a while, and I know everyone is excited, but the more work we put in every day, the better it's going to come out.

icenii's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by WhiffOfGrapeshot View Post
    We can't give a date because we don't want to release it until it's ready, and missing the date would just disappoint people. The part you'll like, though, is that we'll release it the day we feel we have a build ready to, we won't delay it for weeks. It's taking a while, and I know everyone is excited, but the more work we put in every day, the better it's going to come out.
    I too am incredibly excited about a newer version and check in regularly for updates here and on moddb and have seen 2 videos on YT about the new build is there anywhere else i should be looking for info such as a FB page or twitter or some other new fangled medium. Thanks to the team for all the work going into this.
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii " In the game of Life Death always wins. Patience is a Virtue that takes time to acquire. The Answer is "7". No 1 wins all the time except God and he cheats.

Any updates the team would like to share? Like what's your favorite change to the mod in 1.5, doesn't matter if it's a new unit or Champaign change.

jimbomen95's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by fatrat92 View Post
    Any updates the team would like to share? Like what's your favorite change to the mod in 1.5, doesn't matter if it's a new unit or Champaign change.
    We are prewiewing the new contents on moddb, since for most of people is easier to find the submod there:
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-wa...-the-end-times
    Last edited by jimbomen95; November 21, 2016 at 08:30 PM.

Stability and clearing out of crash issues are of critical value to this mod. For oh boy is it a good one, but it has to be playable to be played. Best of luck with all your hard work, modders! I hope you find virtually all the hidden faults.

My cheap plan is to enjoy this mod, and other fantasy mods, whenver the Total War fantasy itch kicks in (short and few but intense periods of play), until Warhammer Total War is fully released. Then it's time to get a new computer, and see what CA themselves cooked up. And enjoy whatever mods gets released to it and Attila as well. Sweet Total War Times ahead in the long run.

Edit: During a recent long run with High Elves, there was not a single crash. Could it be already?
    Last edited by Karak Norn Clansman; December 01, 2016 at 02:47 AM.