Thread: can't ally!

Default can't ally!

Hello friends. I'm playing SS 6.4 late campaign with Hungary. I was allied with Seljuk and Novgorod. Both of them were allied with Genoa. When I declared war on Genoa, they decided to support the latter. Good, I will deal with them later Ithought. But when I eliminated Genoa I couldn't ally with Seljuk and Novgorod anymore. I already checked if there are any weird alliances or something like that that could prevent me from allying with them, but I couldn't find an answer. Is this a bug or what?

Default Re: can't ally!

you cant ally because Seljuks and Novgorod are still allied with Genoa, even if it's dead, the only way you can now ally with them is if Genoa comes back to life and Turks and Novgorod break their allience with Genoa which will never happen unless you play with Viva La Rebellion submod

Quote Originally Posted by Dekhatres View Post
    you cant ally because Seljuks and Novgorod are still allied with Genoa, even if it's dead, the only way you can now ally with them is if Genoa comes back to life and Turks and Novgorod break their allience with Genoa which will never happen unless you play with Viva La Rebellion submod
    S*it, this sucks. Is there any solution to this thing, apart from the Viva La Rebellion submod?

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser29 View Post
    S*it, this sucks. Is there any solution to this thing, apart from the Viva La Rebellion submod?
    no, atleast afaik, only way to ally with Turks and Novgorod now is to make them vassals

the rebellion submod requires new campaign btw