Thread: death animation

Default death animation

i am wondering if anybody has been planing to change the death animation from the game, as we all notices, they all die like clones the same way, fell on the kneese then down; the only thing i prefer in rome to med2 is the death animation, they are no variouse at all here ! its too bad shame
    let me know if its already be done

Skyler's Avatar Soul Searching Sun Gun
    Netherlands, universal centre of sexy coalas in hotpants

Default Re: death animation

What do you mean?Do you like the animation from Rome or med2?

I like the current deathsequence animations very much, as it made watching battles much more rewarding.

nightwar's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    What do you mean?Do you like the animation from Rome or med2?

I like the current deathsequence animations very much, as it made watching battles much more rewarding.
    he ment one of the things he liked in RTW was the death animation's. second why you like mTW death animations theres just one for most units BOREING.

i said that the death animation is ridiculous a bit in mtw2,there s only 3, most of the time is the same on, i am wondering is someone s been plannin to change it.

i wrote that the only point i prefered rome to medieval2 was the variouse death animations

Skyler's Avatar Soul Searching Sun Gun
    Netherlands, universal centre of sexy coalas in hotpants

It may have been a while since I last played Rome but aren't those animations plain? As in a sence that they lack anamations and just slash and fall over.

Anyhow I am not a modder so I do not if this is a subject that can be addressed .

Agree those death animations are really bad , and slow, we need some one to change it a bit

cant we put the rome total war death animations into the Medieval 2 total war game? they are after all from the same engine...
    “"The robber of your free will," writes Epictetus, "does not exist”

Laetus

no that wood b stoopid....woont it?

Laetus

(im a newbie soz i lost it) but i agree i think m2tw does need a bit of a touch up in death animations and they could maybe take a few from rome and maybe a few knew ones what do you think?

we could need one or two more death animations with the models just flying backwards down on the ground so it looks like they were hit by a heavy punch or something rather then always falling against the sword that just killed him, Its just like old maffia films the people walk against the machine gun that is shooting at 'em and it ends with him dying 2 feets from the perk that gunned him down. it doesn't make sence

I was hoping to mod the death animations into battlefield decapitations, losing limbs, etc. So far from what I have heard there is no way to mod animations yet.

~Beren~'s Avatar Primicerius

I don't think that dismemberment is possible with the MTW2 engine. Although I would SERIOUSLY want to see it happen.

Animations are editable in M2TW I think, because they're in .CAS format, import with vercigetorix (sp?) 's plug-in, and export with CA's CAS exporter...I will try to do some work on this department.