Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Seven Kingdoms - Official Screenshot & Media Thread

Default Re: Seven Kingdoms - Official Screenshot & Media Thread

First let's play from a closed beta version of the newest Seven Kingdoms update approaching on April 8th - Fire & Blood.
    Last edited by Polemaios; March 30, 2017 at 12:37 PM.

Want a Front Page Announcement? Here's how to get one!
    Contact the News Team here

Excellent work on the mod guys !
    I would make one suggestion
    Since the Lannister helmets arent too popular here or in other parts of the fandom why not change them a bit into these :

The mod is based on the TV show. Maybe a handful of people don't like the show helmets, but a million people would complain IT'S NOT LIKE THE SHOW if we removed them.

House Manderly of the North - These are a work in progress and will be detailed as time goes on (tridents, for example)

Yet another unique unit, Blick, Bravo!
    One question though: are the shields of proper size? They seem a bit too small.
    ---------------------------------Check out my mod --------------------------------

Thank you (and for the nomination too!)

The shields are just placeholders - I have a few unique designs I'd like to try out for them.

Teutonic's Avatar Ordinarius

I too love the look of the Manderlys (except for the current shields)! Brilliant, as usual. Given the almost completeness of the main Northern houses, it felt rather annoying to me that they were absent- in a OCD kind of way . Dustins?

Work in progress of the Royce men-at-arms (minus the shield). Full bronze looked really bad and clashed with the TV show style, so I scribbled rune writing on armor pieces. Yohn Royce will command them.

Good sir, your Work in Progress looks more complete, than finalized vanilla models!

P.S I only play Attila thanks to your mod, so nomination is well deserved!
    ---------------------------------Check out my mod --------------------------------

Kingsguard (the Crownlands)

City Watch of King's Landing (the Crownlands)

Wyman Manderly, Bronn, Meryn Trant, Vardis Egen

House Dayne (Dorne)

The most lifelike representation of Bronn off-screen I've ever seen.
    Hats off to the artist behind this masterpiece.

This will be our final patch before we take a hiatus. The development team is down to two people and we're unable to find support, with busy lives off-screen. Thanks to everyone who's supported us over the past year, especially Caligula, Mr. Jox, Hoeonfeet, Mrfista, Wiid, Yimos, Warman, Jackie Fish, Pixelated Apollo, and Rysy. I'm not 100% sure if the project will continue after this and without updates to the developer toolkit (e.g. campaign tools) it's unlikely.

The next patch will be titled "Iron Throne" and will contain a dozen or so characters, the Crownlands (Goldcloaks, Kingsguard, Faith Militant, etc.), House Manderly, House Royce, House Dayne, and House Mallister. It's a pretty big update and covers the remaining gaps in TV show content. Here are Gregor and Sandor Clegane:

Last edited by Blick Mang; June 08, 2017 at 05:08 PM.

Blick Mang, thank you for your and the other team members' work! As you say you have reached a limit with what can be achieved with the tools given by CA. What has been done so far is fantastic- the quality is unbelievable.

Also a limit appears to have been reached with the source material from the show (I've watched up to late-ish season 4, so far). I hope that once new material comes up in Season 7 you will be inspired to tinker about for fun for 1/2 an hour now an then. The Redwynes of the Arbor are the last biggest house not in the mod

But even if the hiatus proves permanent what has been achieved is beyond what I hoped and once again thanks for all the hours spent working! I am looking forward to the upcoming release- nevermind the biggest, it's probably the best of the updates!

PS From the latest news release from CA it looks quite likely that there'll be another DLC for Attila. I hope that Seven Kingdoms will be updated so that it works with it.
    Though in typical CA fashion, the art posted by them is such a mish-mash that it can be anything between Germanic-themed campaign for Rome 2 to Vikings for Attila...

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

House Mallister
    (of the Riverlands)

Just reposting Blick Mang's message here so no-one misses it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blick Mang View Post
    This will be our final patch before we take a hiatus. The development team is down to two people and we're unable to find support, with busy lives off-screen. Thanks to everyone who's supported us over the past year, especially Caligula, Mr. Jox, Hoeonfeet, Mrfista, Wiid, Yimos, Warman, Jackie Fish, Pixelated Apollo, and Rysy. I'm not 100% sure if the project will continue after this and without updates to the developer toolkit (e.g. campaign tools) it's unlikely.

The next patch will be titled "Iron Throne" and will contain a dozen or so characters, the Crownlands (Goldcloaks, Kingsguard, Faith Militant, etc.), House Manderly, House Royce, House Dayne, and House Mallister.

In case some people interested in this mod don't know, check them out on moddb- nice little surprise dropped by Blick Mang recently. And +rep to Caligula for his help there

The surprise Teutonic mentioned:

Ancient Wight Horde (Beyond the Wall)

That... That is truely amazing :o It is one thing to create armour for this game, but another to integrate actual zombies!
    Did you use the retreat animations for the first wight pic, or do you have your own animations for them?
    And will they be customizable in the Assembly kit? So we could have, lets say lannister undead in our armies? :9
    Awesome work - inspires me to learn 3dsmax xD

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast