Thread: Great leaders mod?

Default Great leaders mod?

Great leaders mod?

The main thing i feel that the tw series has not had is great leaders as the main aspect of the game! We never saw julius caesar nor Attila as a singular threat, yet history has been written by individuals as much as nations and empires.
    So what we need is a mod that amplifies the great leaders, so we need to give armies with charismatic men/women far more power than those without. In STW we could get into the leaders as they gained stars, they became personal to us! I would like to exaggerate this to the extent that a generals attributes are far harder to gain, so one that starts with high stats is going to be the one you most want to use in battle. We would take our single stack army across the map whilst all fall before our feet!

So what do we need:

1.less armies ~ esp, without leaders.
    2.Far more powerful generals/kings.
    3.Grouping of armies under one banner? Not sure how to achieve this, but the idea is to have multiple armies gaining stats from the one leader as if grouped.
    4.Kings/leaders who are 95% impervious to assasination, bribery and inquisitions.

Any other ideas?
    And can anyone make such a mod? I can only do text files, so i would begin by halving unit sizes so that the majority of us may have more units. I did this in RTW so i could have the settings on huge, but because there are less soldiers the game doesn't crash. This would be especially useful for the inclusion of more siege units.
    I would also make buildings take 1 turn to build for each era, then say 50 turns to divide eras, then make earlier units unavailable.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

vikrant's Avatar The Messiah of innocence

Default Re: Great leaders mod?

moved to gathering
    Under the Patronage of CHANDRASHEKHAR AZAD {prarara}
    patron of selenius4tsd ; tornnight
    use report button to help us keep twc clean