Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila *Custom Battles Only* - Updated 22/10/2016

Master Jedi's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila *Custom Battles Only* - Updated 3/10/2016

Hi people.
    Any chance, the mod will be available from a single source?

Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila *Custom Battles Only* - Updated 22/10/2016

Update Notes
    October 22nd, 2016
    • Rebalancing of Abilities such as shield wall, flying wedge etc
    • Standardised distribution of abilities across units
    • Gave Thureophoroi the ability to skirmish and form up
    • Rebalanced and standardised ranged offense, it is now scaled 0-10, Ranged Offense is an indicator of the strength of the projectile in killing, it does not represent the units overall ranged effectiveness.
    • Rebalanced elephants, they are easier to kill now with melee
    • Buffed all javelins
    • Increased effectiveness of infantry charges, high charge rating units are more effective now
    • Increased vulnerability to rear charges among organised heavy infantry such as pikes, romans etc, a charge to their rear is much more effective than before
    • Fixed OP farmers and civilians
    • Minor tweaks to unit balance across many factions

Any chance, the mod will be available from a single source?
    Yes. By our campaign release. Mod DB is/was being difficult, though. So have to find a good way to do it (we'd ideally like to have a counter tracking downloads).

Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila *Custom Battles Only* - Updated 22/10/2016

Thanks for update!

anyway I have question about Seleucid kingdom unit.

Is there a chance to see Scythian Chariot in Seleucid recruitment in Campaign?

i don't see them in Custum battle.

They should have scythed chariots. It's one of those units we intended to get around to but never quite did. Shouldn't be too difficult to add

I'm a bit lost for how to update. Is there an extra file we have to download, or?

Willhelm123's Avatar Decanus

They're steam file will auto update
    AE Dev, mainly units

Maetharin's Avatar Senator

will try out the new update as soon as possible, there´s a national holiday coming up anyway^^
    "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse!"

Marcus Porcius Cato Censorius

"I concur!"

​Me

Hey guys. Tell me if you know how to get the vanilla animations Legionnaires when driving?

You mean walking? You'd need to change their man_animation in land units
    AE Dev, mainly units

Mac players can't use the steam workshop. Any chancce we could get a full non-steam option?

Quote Originally Posted by Willhelm123 View Post
    You mean walking? You'd need to change their man_animation in land units
    Yes, that's right. Could you describe in greater detail how to do it and in what file is to be written.

Land units in the first file. It's just before the attack and defence in the table. Just give them the animations of a regular sword unit but not barbarian either
    AE Dev, mainly units

Thank you good man.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

So, is it still custom battles that are being played right now? No campaign ATM , right?

Excuse me i have a problem with the mod. In battle the units are invisible, how can i fix it?
    I have installed all packs like in photo.

Yes custom battle only still. You can load the campaign and preview what we've got though.

Tanatos make sure you have them enabled, out of date mods needs to be ticked.
    AE Dev, mainly units

I also have the same issue as Tanatos27, that being the units themselves are invisible and don't load.

What's interesting is that the horses in cavalry units load but not the actual soldiers.

Tried messing around with setting and turned unit details to the highest and still only the horses changed, troops remained invisible.

If it's any use I play on low-medium settings.

Any solutions for this issue?

You downloaded all five parts, right? Three on the workshop, two in the description?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrall View Post
    You downloaded all five parts, right? Three on the workshop, two in the description?
    Correct, I subscribed to all three parts on the workshop, then downloaded the two links in the description.

I've attached a screenshot of what my data folder looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Getae View Post
    Correct, I subscribed to all three parts on the workshop, then downloaded the two links in the description.

I've attached a screenshot of what my data folder looks like.
    You forgot to unzip the zipped ship and vanila models.