Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila *Custom Battles Only* - Updated 22/10/2016

Autaritus's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila *Custom Battles Only* - Updated 3/10/2016

Sit comfortably and wait, this will still take a few weeks, I think. However, I feel the result will be absolutely worth the wait.

Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila *Custom Battles Only* - Updated 3/10/2016

Quote Originally Posted by mepetamepe View Post
    when is date of relase?
    When it's done.

has stopped working help me please

Quote Originally Posted by leoshenlong View Post
    has stopped working help me please
    How are we supposed to help you? You've given literally no information other than "has stopped working".

Did it work previously? What changed that broke it? What specifically is broken - does it crash upon startup? Have you tried reinstalling? Have you downloaded and ticked all 5 pack files in the mod managers? Have you remembered to tick "Enabled Out-of-date Mods"?

Really we cannot help whatsoever when the full breadth of information we have is "has stopped working".
    modificateurs sans frontières

Developer for Ancient Empires
    (scripter, developed tools for music modding, tools to import custom battle maps into campaign)

Lead developer of Attila Citizenship Population Mod
    (joint 1st place for Gameplay Mods in 2016 Modding Awards)

Assisted with RMV2 Converter
    (2nd place for Warscape Engine Resources in 2016 Modding Awards)

Quote Originally Posted by Causeless View Post
    How are we supposed to help you? You've given literally no information other than "has stopped working".

Did it work previously? What changed that broke it? What specifically is broken - does it crash upon startup? Have you tried reinstalling? Have you downloaded and ticked all 5 pack files in the mod managers? Have you remembered to tick "Enabled Out-of-date Mods"?

Really we cannot help whatsoever when the full breadth of information we have is "has stopped working".
    oke thanks bro. i will up screenshots, please help me

somebody help me

all files dowloaded:

folder game:

and copy all files mod to folder "data":

start game has stopped working ( I don't know ticks enable mod

Quote Originally Posted by leoshenlong View Post
    somebody help me

all files dowloaded:

folder game:

and copy all files mod to folder "data":

start game has stopped working ( I don't know ticks enable mod
    AE does not support pirated copies of Attila...

(scripter, developed tools for music modding, tools to import custom battle maps into campaign)

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    When it's done.

oohh realy? thanx.
    i askd date, and if you dont know dont be rude and sut up!!! mother of logic
    Last edited by mepetamepe; October 20, 2016 at 08:57 AM. Reason: misstake

oohh realy? thanx.
    Nobody knows the date it'll release. Not I, not anyone in this forum, and not even the AE team know. If they knew for certain when they'd release, they'd tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by Causeless View Post
    Nobody knows the date it'll release. Not I, not anyone in this forum, and not even the AE team know. If they knew for certain when they'd release, they'd tell us.
    yes, i understand, but when i asked first time, answer of thes guy was rude. he could answer like you. and not thes way "When it's done."

_Tyr_'s Avatar Civis

yes, i understand, but when i asked first time, answer of thes guy was rude. he could answer like you. and not thes way "When it's done."
    Well, actually the sentence is not rude at all, I assume you just read it in a way, that let it seem rude to you, if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by _Tyr_ View Post
    Well, actually the sentence is not rude at all, I assume you just read it in a way, that let it seem rude to you, if that makes sense.
    if you dont want to andastand what im sayng ok, its your buisness/problem. but when sombody asking date of something, and answer is "when it's done", its logicly, everybody knows thay when something is done it's relacing out. soo thes answer like thes is rude, and i cant andasand why you dont/cant see that.

_Tyr_'s Avatar Civis

Maybe its because I'm German, but I don't feel offended by this at all. It's a clear, direct and perfectly fine answer, which implies that there is no clear date to tell you.

Maybe its because I'm German, but I don't feel offended by this at all. It's a clear, direct and perfectly fine answer, which implies that there is no clear date to tell you.
    ther is many rude ways to tell that there is no clear date to tell. sou i can also anwer: "thank you i undastand as##ole". <its also clear implies that i undastand but its rude. soo everything what implies clearly not means what its not rude.
    i dont want to continue this dumb discusion about rudness with you. Auf wieder sehen

_Tyr_'s Avatar Civis

Fine with me, and to avoid this next time, maybe consider reading one or two pages back, because often you find your answer there, without posting yourself.
    Tschüss...

SickRabbit's Avatar Civis

Fine with me, and to avoid this next time, maybe consider reading one or two pages back, because often you find your answer there, without posting yourself.
    Tschüss...
    Guter Mann!

Gesendet von meinem E6653 mit Tapatalk

Is the balance release coming soon? Or you will release campaing and balance at the same time?

Whenever I try to play a Coastal Battle in custom battle mode, my game crashes. Any idea why that could be? It crashes immediately after I click the button to switch to coastal mode...

oohh realy? thanx.
    LOL how is that being rude? It's the truth, and like other people said, maybe read around next time instead of asking something that's been asked and answered many times before.

yesterday

when is date of relase?