Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila *Custom Battles Only* - Updated 22/10/2016

Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila *Custom Battles Only* - Updated 22/10/2016

Quote Originally Posted by You_Guess_Who View Post
    You forgot to unzip the zipped ship and vanila models.
    Yes, you were right. I thought I did do that but apparently not. Works perfectly now, thanks!

Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila *Custom Battles Only* - Updated 22/10/2016

Any update on campaign release/ enjoying the custom battles but cant wait to see the campaign

I have a terrible internet connection and I'm unable to get properly the part1 from Steam. is there any non-steam link for this , please ?

powerblo's Avatar Laetus

Same for me; my Steam subscribe button leads to a "can't connect to site" page. It seems the Steam link is broken; does anyone care to share their Part 1 file so I can at least manual install?

Same problem here -> cant download part 1

powerblo's Avatar Laetus

I'm really starting to get a fever from this. I beg of anyone who knows their Steam directory and has any internet connection better than modem beeping; I'm on the verge of tears.

You guys wanting non steam links are most likely playing pirated copies of the game thats why nobody wants to help you, so catch a hint

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    You guys wanting non steam links are most likely playing pirated copies of the game thats why nobody wants to help you, so catch a hint
    Just a pure stupid supposition....

Hi, I have a NON-steam version of Attila, I have downloaded the 4 four non steam packs , can you provide the first pack in google drive as well ???? Thank you

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Pirated versions are not supported here.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by princeling1991 View Post
    Hi, I have a NON-steam version of Attila, I have downloaded the 4 four non steam packs , can you provide the first pack in google drive as well ???? Thank you
    Non steam version? I thought there is no non steam version

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLeXx_05 View Post
    Non steam version? I thought there is no non steam version
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

for the ones who have pirated copies i understand you, here in Latin America is very expensive to buy in dollars or euros and i used to have a pirated copy as well, but mods in attila are required to have the original game, buy attila in g2a its just like 10 euros, far cheaper than steam, as you dont require any DLC this mode its very worth the price, also i reccomend you to try the medieval 1212 and lord of the rings mod (when this last one gets out) if you havent done so, the modding in attila is very promising indeed

I got an early copy of Ancient Empires, @e_100_master_beta.pack back in June, and I use mod manager to use it, Why can't that be updated?

Quote Originally Posted by leonardusius View Post
    Just a pure stupid supposition....
    bruh what ? I suppose, you have a "non-steam" version as well

bruh what ? I suppose, you have a "non-steam" version as well
    You again suppose wrong (and stupid): I have legit game, but subscribed on many mods; I want to not loose the subscriptions just for trying and possible deleting this single mod; and a bad internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by leonardusius View Post
    You again suppose wrong (and stupid): I have legit game, but subscribed on many mods; I want to not loose the subscriptions just for trying and possible deleting this single mod; and a bad internet connection.

leonardusius
    do us all a favor and just stop talking, you're digging yourself into a bigger hole as nothing you just said makes any sense, you can't lose subscription to some mods just because you subscribe to other ones.
    And furthermore you continue to make even less sense talking about having a "bad internet connection" yet you LITERALLY SAID YOU SUBSCRIBED TO MANY MODS..
    And besides having the files outside of Steam is not going to make a difference, actually it's the total opposite in this case, as parts 1-3 which are on Steam are 300mb all together if I remember correctly, but parts 4-5 available on Google drive are 3gb+ !!!!

So you're ok downloading 3gb file, but not a 300mb file because of "bad internet connection"
    Do tell me, how's my stupid as you put it "supposition" this time around ?
    Last edited by Sagat; November 25, 2016 at 11:59 PM.

Any chance we will see the campaign release before the new year?

leonardusius
    do us all a favor and just stop talking, you're digging yourself into a bigger hole as nothing you just said makes any sense, you can't lose subscription to some mods just because you subscribe to other ones.
    And furthermore you continue to make even less sense talking about having a "bad internet connection" yet you LITERALLY SAID YOU SUBSCRIBED TO MANY MODS..
    And besides having the files outside of Steam is not going to make a difference, actually it's the total opposite in this case, as parts 1-3 which are on Steam are 300mb all together if I remember correctly, but parts 4-5 available on Google drive are 3gb+ !!!!

So you're ok downloading 3gb file, but not a 300mb file because of "bad internet connection"
    Do tell me, how's my stupid as you put it "supposition" this time around ?
    Stop with this ! Maybe I cannot explain well but you misunderstood the point. I have bad internet connection and have many mods subscribed, but OVER THE YEARS, mister ''Johny Contras'', OK ? And don't want to loose all of them and reload only for trying this one, capito ? If you have something preconceived stop trolling useless the thread.

Can you please make a non steam download for part 1?