Thread: A big Thanks and a small question.

Default A big Thanks and a small question.

I casually found this forum and I was intrigued by a Total War game inspired by Tolkien books.
    I bought MTW2: Kingdoms (5 euros well spent!) and I installed TATW.
    I'm impressed by this Mod and I would like to thanks everybody for the outstanding job!
    My first campaign so far is going well and I'm discovering, with the help of the posts of this forum, new details of this game. My Silvan Elves are allied with all the good factions besides of Arnor that is at war with the Dwarves.
    What can I do to bring peace between these factions?
    Will it help to try to "separate" them? Can two factions without confining territories be still at war?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: A big Thanks and a small question.

Welcome to TWC, paulopost, and fun you found TATW

You can't make any active action to create peace between them (that I can think of now, unless I miss some smart diplomatic move).
    Nor will they make peace simply because they share borders no longer, but on the other hand, they will not cross other factions land just to attack each other if they do not have regions that border. And, in time, if they do not activly fight, they may make peace
    Last edited by Ngugi; September 28, 2016 at 08:55 AM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Default Re: A big Thanks and a small question.

Or they may require you to join one of them and affect their diplomatic stance whether you do or not? I cannot tell for sure...