Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: September Update

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: September Update

Quote Originally Posted by Dasso View Post
    Languages other than english are not currently supported? Because i have italian game and i can't see faction/unit name/description :l

Someone knows some fixes or mod isn't currently ready for this? I already have UPC pack for Radious Mod but still nothing :c
    I can't see the unit (and faction-)names either (I have the German version of Attila).

campaign is working yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinarius View Post
    I can't see the unit (and faction-)names either (I have the German version of Attila).
    You need to change the game language to English. This mod does not support any other language than English.

And NO, there is no campaign atm. It's currently custom battle only!

Is the base download the previous downloads, or should i download both the base and model links for the september update?

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

The september update does not need previous downloads so yes you should download both the base and model links. Make sure both end up in the data folder.

thank you

I'm on mac and get a ctd on the loading screen. Anyone with mac get this to work?

is there is a non steam version

plays guys iam asking a simple question is there is a non steam version of the mod because iam using a non a cracked copy of attila so please amswer me

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I've never heard of a non-steam version of Total War Attila. How did you acquire that?

~Wille
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Bobi_TWR's Avatar Civis

prob cracked or from disk but still ATW from disk still require steam so it is most likely cracked

hessam's Avatar Miles

If it's not steam-powered then what's it running on? Electricity?

my version didnot work fully by steam its a completely cracked version by team 3dm of total war attila age of charlmange

its the latest version of attila but no steam in anyway you now how i can get a steam version

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yes, buy it.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

yes its a direct and fair answer but i cannot save enough money _exactly 500 EGP_ to spend them on a game so if you can answer me on this simple other question :- how i can install and mount the medieval kingdoms patch on my game version

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

By buying the game. You will not get other answer here.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

You can not. Your cracked game and our mod probably run on two separate versions, hence your whole issue.

The only thing I can advise you is to wait for steam summer sales, which I did. The game costed only 10 euro's the last time (excl. DLC's).

another question it could be a stupid question but i hope to that you give an answer any way you can guess from my country currency that iam from egypt and to getting an original copy of a steam game -despite of its huge price due to the difference of exchange from $ to EGP- you need to wait for 6 months at least and buy double the price as taxes to get it so its impossible idea to me to get a steam copy so my question :- is there is anyway to mount that patch on my game without using steam at all and thanks for your patience

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast