Thread: Haven't played this mod in awhile...three questions

NauDaModder's Avatar Civis

Default Haven't played this mod in awhile...three questions

So yeah, I recently had time to play this mod again, and now I have three questions.
    1. Is it just me or do these countries not know how to manage economy. (I start with a large sum, and within one week, my entire country is broke. I am using B-Dizl's Mini Mod, but I feel like that isn't supposed to happen.)
    2. Does anyone know how to have units wearing gas masks. Like the flamethrower units, but it'll be cool if we had some rifle infantry wearing gas masks, and being immune to gas or something.
    3. I don't want to be that guy, but when can we get the new German uniforms and French tanks? If any of the Devs are still online, could they send me the files containing the new French units.

"Amy Pond, there is one thing you'd better understand about me, 'cause its important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box."

Default Re: Haven't played this mod in awhile...three questions

I can't answer 1, but I can tackle 2. The Gas Masks are only there for appearance's sake. They are essentially a "plume" which were the feathers and stuff on original Napoleon's hats. It's possible to give some (not all) rifle infantry gas masks but it wouldn't prevent them from getting killed by gas because it's like a limeshot or something from the original game but has been recolored. THat's what I can gauge, anyways.
    Rawr rawr rawr rawr.