Thread: Game crashes during battle

Default Game crashes during battle

I started a campaign with Geati using radious and some other mods compatible. I fighted few battles on the field and then conquered a settlement (Gothiscandza). Burgundians attacked me with a lot of armies, and i wanted to defend the settlement so i started the defensive battle, but game crashes after 20 minutes or plus, in the middle of the battle, it happens everytime i play the battle. The first thing i made is verify the drivers which are normally up to date, then i saw that check "unlimited memory limit" worked for someone, but not for me. Don't know what to do to fix this now, maybe the problem/bug is only for Gothiscandza and not for others settlements. What should i do ? Thx

Default Total war attila crashes during every siege battle of a major city

attila crash.rar This is the error when i play siege battle of big cities... the game works fine when i play open field battle or whatever battle that don't involve a siege of a major city. Last time i played defensive siege battle in Eboracum and after 10 minutes game suddenly crashed. Drivers are all up do date. my graphic card is AMD. I use some of the famous mods as radious, champloo and others. Didn't verify the game cache yet. If you don't know the problem, could you please post me the link where i can directly contact CA through e-mail of wathever ? Thx to everyone.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Total war attila crashes during every siege battle of a major city

Default Re: Game crashes during battle

I'm not using any mods, playing the Charlemagne with Mercia. Getting game crashes more and more often during battles mainly. Checked integrity of local files, all was fine. What should I do, game is becoming unplayable at this point?