Thread: download without steam

Default download without steam

Is it posible to download the patch without using steam?
    Thanks anyway

Default Re: download without steam

not sure about current version, it might be somewhere still, you could look at LaTene's files, which are in his dropbox, anyway next update will be released for Steam Workshop.

And where i can find LaTene's files ?

check for R2TR Campaign Rework thread

JaM, I read a post of you saying that total war games aren' t so realistic in the battle, and I agree with you. Do you know any more realistic game to suggest? Thanks anyway

must say, regarding battle, there are no other games out there... which is quite a shame, and it allows CA to slack, and get their money without any innovations..

but wait few days (weeks), i'm finishing the work on new update, i think this mod will be quite different to all others, especially when it comes to battles.

Artifex

I too don't know any serious alternatives. Cossacks 3 was released several weeks ago, but it seems to be flawed and heavily bugged (at least in that regard, it can compete with Total War). Maybe modders can add basics like stamina, morale, cohesion etc. Until then, it's just a relic of the past with outdated gameplay elements.
    My Mod:
    Shogun II Total Realism
    A realism mod for Shogun II, Rise of the Samurai and Fall of the Samurai