Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Razor.God's Submod - v3.6 (for FATW 3.2)

webba84's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: xXxXxRazor.GodxXxXx's Workshop

Looking very good mate!

20ninescene's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Razor.God's Submod - v3.0.1 (for FATW 3.2)

Version 3.0.1 is available. Feel free to give it a try

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Razor.God's Submod - v3.0.3 (for FATW 3.2)

Says I have to request access to the file in order to download, I've sent a request. Perhaps you should look into this.
    Cheers,
    isa0005.

Default Re: Razor.God's Submod - v3.0.3 (for FATW 3.2)

Version 3.1 is out; feel free to give it a try It's fully save game compatible with v3.0, v3.0.1, v3.0.2 and v3.0.3 .

Default Re: Razor.God's Submod - v3.3 (for FATW 3.2)

v3.3 is up now; feel free to give it a try It's fully save game compatible with v3.0, v3.0.1, v3.0.2, 3.0.3, v3.1 and v3.2 .

Default Re: Razor.God's Submod - v3.6 (for FATW 3.2)

Is there any chance someone could post another link to this submod? Unfortunately I can't get the existing link to work for the life of me.

I'm getting a weird graphical error where "dense forest" doesn't show up on the campaign map; I just get this greyish swamp-looking terrain where it should be. I also sometimes have issues with all my icons appearing as black boxes (Changing shadow settings seems to fix that one)

Any ideas?

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Only found this submod now. Nice work! And how isnt this a sticky!?!
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Done! Thanks for the reminder.
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

I just saw this thread and I'm downloading now. Seems like a nice submod that doesn't really alter FATW too much, just gives some polish to it. Thank you for your work and time! Do I just install over FATW 3.2 (Dominion of Men?), is it compatible with the latest 'Cities of Middle-Earth' version?

Blog Entries

Yes and yes

But I guess you already have it installed by now so...
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Indeed I have! Thanks for answer anyway. Maybe another useless question, but how do I know it's actually installed correctly? Does the version number change in-game to 3.6 or something? (I didn't notice; I've been installing and patching different mods for RTW all day )

I don't think the version number would change.

One of the features I remember from this submod is that he added some very nice-looking golden/yellow trees scattered around places like southern Mirkwood and Lorien. So if you see those, I'd say you're good!

Number is 3.2 alright. I somehow have the feeling everything is OK, though. I'll check out for those trees next time I load up the mod. Great work, thanks again!

UPDATE: Okay, loaded and toggle_fow so I can see the whole map. Moved view around Elven lands, but the only golde/yellow tree-like thing I saw was the Elven King's Hall (I'm not sure about the name, but I'm sure there are no other special or different trees around Elven land. Hmm.. Any other way to tell if I'm playing the right thing?
    Last edited by Octavius-Augustus; August 17, 2017 at 08:09 AM.

Huh, then I'd guess you don't have it installed - unless I was using a different version of the submod than the one that is posted, which is definitely possible.

I don't think there are many big obvious changes from the base version of the mod, so it would be difficult to tell whether it's installed. He made changes to the battlemaps, the campaign map, and to the way various aspects of the battles play out (but this would be all but impossible to detect unless you were already familiar with the mod).

If you posted some screenshots of the campaign map and battle map, that might help give us an idea if it's the "vanilla" mod or not.

Q quick message to everyone: I will update this submod once version 3.3 of FATW is released, I'm currently busy finishing the environments of RTR8.

Quote Originally Posted by CountMRVHS View Post
    Huh, then I'd guess you don't have it installed - unless I was using a different version of the submod than the one that is posted, which is definitely possible.

I don't think there are many big obvious changes from the base version of the mod, so it would be difficult to tell whether it's installed. He made changes to the battlemaps, the campaign map, and to the way various aspects of the battles play out (but this would be all but impossible to detect unless you were already familiar with the mod).

If you posted some screenshots of the campaign map and battle map, that might help give us an idea if it's the "vanilla" mod or not.
    Okay, next time I play I'll grab some screens just to make sure. Mod runs great now though, so I wouldn't change anything probably

Good to know the submod will be updated, I didn't even know there was a FATW 3.3 in the making! How better can it get?

Completely off topic: Nice signature quote, RazorGod! Can anyone tip me how to change mine? For some reason I can't see an 'Edit' button or similar for the signature in my profile options. I had an old RS II sig but it seems it's now dead and I can't remove/change it.
    Last edited by Octavius-Augustus; August 20, 2017 at 06:00 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius-Augustus View Post
    Okay, next time I play I'll grab some screens just to make sure. Mod runs great now though, so I wouldn't change anything probably

Good to know the submod will be updated, I didn't even know there was a FATW 3.3 in the making! How better can it get?

Completely off topic: Nice signature quote, RazorGod! Can anyone tip me how to change mine? For some reason I can't see an 'Edit' button or similar for the signature in my profile options. I had an old RS II sig but it seems it's now dead and I can't remove/change it.
    6 Signatures, Avatars, and Profile Pictures

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius-Augustus View Post
    Wrong place try "My Account"
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Tyre View Post
    Wrong place try "My Account"
    It always takes me way too long to figure that out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast