Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Refugee/illegal migrant/asylum seeker crime crisis in Europe

StarDreamer's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Refugee/illegal migrant/asylum seeker crime crisis in Europe

Being a liberal that is concerned with horrible practices and horrible views being enforced with force is now being a "reactionary". These people in authority positions that are constantly inciting directly towards violence and unlawfullness should be clamped down upon hard, this is the only sort of speech I consider to be past lawfullness.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    https://www.politicalcompass.org/ana...2.38&soc=-3.44 <-- "Dangerous far right bigot!" -SJWs

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

Quote Originally Posted by Maiar93 View Post
    Goddammit you reactionaries, this documentary is about how creating muslim ghettoes via poor integration policy ALLOWS for this to occur. It allows for these backwards cultures to fester and focus inwards on themselves, isolating from rest of the community. If that happens integration policy has failed. It does not mean that Islam is suddenly the stronkest in all of Europe and Eurabia is at our doorstep, deport all moozlems or perish!111!
    We already spend absurd amounts of of money for integration courses and language courses and all kinds of neat kumbaya BS. If so many Muslims simply refuse to integrate there is nothing you can do. Maybe it's time to blame someone else than the institutions or native society.

To those saying Sweden isn't trying enough in helping muslims in integration:

Sweden buys camels for immigrants to help with integration.

https://twitter.com/ArgBlatteTalar/s...55848688939010

http://www.expressen.se/ledare/naomi...-kamelmjolken/
    translation: https://translate.google.fi/translat...-text=&act=url

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

Isnt that mildly racist?

camel contractor Géza Nagy
    Suspiciously hungarian sounding name, you should expect "someone" suddenly disappearing with a bunch of money haha

The marxoid idealists that have transformed Europe in mere decades have much to answer for

Iskar's Avatar Insanity with Dignity
    took an arrow to the knee

Frankfurt, München, somtimes my beloved Rhineland

This discussion has lost a concise topic to be discussed and issues brought up here have been amply discussed in other threads. Specific issues regarding the migrant/refugee crisis should henceforth be discussed in more concisely conceived threads in the Mudpit (current developments) or in the Academy (more general considerations).
    In particular the sub-topic of findings in Danish mosques is not recent (almost a year old) and would be more suited to the Academy. If you want posts moved there, as usual, just notify us.
    Closed.
    Last edited by Iskar; February 11, 2017 at 09:00 AM.
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi
    "Du musst die Sterne und den Mond enthaupten, und am besten auch den Zar. Die Gestirne werden sich behaupten, aber wahrscheinlich nicht der Zar." - Einstürzende Neubauten, Weil, Weil, Weil

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

I can heartily recommend the Italian Wars mod by Aneirin.
    In exile, but still under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.